Official OSCARS PREDICTION THREAD series 2024: Best Picture [A PSL CINEMA ASSOCIATION FILM CRITICS CIRCLES THREAD]

Best PICTURE PREDICTION:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Hello guys,
As the Head of PSL Film and PSL Film Critics Association, I welcome you all to the Oscars Prediction Thread Series 2024.

Preface to the Thread Series:
(Low Attentionspancels do not click)
This will be a series of threads posted weekly for discussing, predicting, and having a poll on who you guys think will win featured Oscar Awards out of the nominees.

The focus of the first thread will be for the main award, Best Picture.

In the following weeks we'll have Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Director, Cinematography, and Music threads, as relevant to PSL forums' themes and discussion.

VOTE IN THE POLL WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE OSCAR FOR THE BEST PICTURE
(poll closes 6 hours before the Provisional scheduled Oscar Ceremony Starts on March 10 4PM pacific time)

And in the replies, tell me who you WANT to win BUT who will end up winning.

The nominees of this year:

A77E6BCF 2F0C 45E0 A662 EE0F72685483

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Hello guys,
As the Head of PSL Film and PSL Film Critics Association, I welcome you all to the Oscars Prediction Thread Series 2024.

Preface to the Thread Series:
(Low Attentionspancels do not click)
This will be a series of threads posted weekly for discussing, predicting, and having a poll on who you guys think will win featured Oscar Awards out of the nominees.

The focus of the first thread will be for the main award, Best Picture.

In the following weeks we'll have Best Actor, Actresses, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, Director, Cinematography, and Music threads, as relevant to PSL forums' themes and discussion.

VOTE IN THE POLL WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE OSCAR FOR THE BEST PICTURE
(poll closes 6 hours before the Provisional scheduled Oscar Ceremony Starts on March 10 4PM pacific time)

And in the replies, tell me who you WANT to win BUT who will end up winning.

The nominees of this year:

View attachment 2695959
Literally nobody cares about these movies that have been created to increase Jewish propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, UZB_Strebl, BoneDensity and 3 others
Imagine watching current films JFL

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BoneDensity, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Literally nobody cares about these movies that have been created to increase Jewish propaganda
There are some good movies this year

Especially Past Lives with NO propaganda
And Killers of the flower moon with ANTI-jew propaganda
And Oppenheimer with Perscuting-Jew-but-pro-Jew Propaganda
And Gripping Thrillers like Anatomy of a fall etc
And feel good movies like Holdovers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone and Zenis
There are some good movies this year

Especially Past Lives with NO propaganda
And Killers of the flower moon with ANTI-jew propaganda
And Oppenheimer with Perscuting-Jew-but-pro-Jew Propaganda
And Gripping Thrillers like Anatomy of a fall etc
And feel good movies like Holdovers
How is And Killers of the flower moon anti jewish? Its just anti masons

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Manletmachine @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @khvirgin @judgeandjury @Aypo129 @forevergymcelling

And btw John Wick 4 was fucking great

How is And Killers of the flower moon anti jewish? Its just anti masons
Dawg they literally name drop jews
being the killers
. Clearly you didnt watch the movie

@Manletmachine @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @khvirgin @judgeandjury @Aypo129 @forevergymcelling
Imagine trying to tag Judgeandjury in 2024

• JFL
Dawg they literally name drop jews being the killers. Clearly you didnt watch the movie
I actually watched It and loved It. But its just whites being assholes, when they say they are jewish? Deniro or DiCaprio don't look jewish at all

I actually watched It and loved It. But its just whites being assholes, when they say they are jewish? Deniro or DiCaprio don't look jewish at all
Watch the movie again and listen to the dialogues

Just name a scene faggot. Maybe the spanish dub was fucked up.
Kek probably it, spanish dub niggas aint name dropping jews

Its there througout the movie not just in 1 scene

I hope Nolan finally gets his Oscar so he can stop making shitty Oscar bait movies and make classics like Inception again.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Manletmachine and Deleted member 27066
I hope Nolan finally gets his Oscar so he can stop making shitty Oscar bait movies and make classics like Inception again.
This will just fuel him to make more oscar bait movies

But oppenheimer was good, it was nice, not an oscar best picture film, but nolan's best work to date, and most popular. And its set about a prominent figure from the US surrounding ww2, so it will win

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

"Towards the end, John Ramsey refers to Ernest and Hale as Jews."

OMG so based!!!!!! So anti jew!!!! :soy:

This will just fuel him to make more oscar bait movies

But oppenheimer was good, it was nice, not an oscar best picture film, but nolan's best work to date, and most popular. And its set about a prominent figure from the US surrounding ww2, so it will win
It will win but not because its his best or his most popular.

"Towards the end, John Ramsey refers to Ernest and Hale as Jews."

OMG so based!!!!!! So anti jew!!!! :soy:
No not towards the end its there throughout the whole movie man.

dude stop watching dubs and watch the actual real deal

It will win but not because its his best or his most popular.
The most popular movie last year, and the theme being about oppenheimer, one of the most prominent figures of ww2.

Ww2/vintage romance = easy oscar win

Inception is trash

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 14693 and slayer69
No not towards the end its there throughout the whole movie man.

dude stop watching dubs and watch the actual real deal
Ok fella but some character being racist doesn't mean the film itself holds those values.
It's like me saying Pulp Fiction is a racist anti black movie.

• +1
Ok fella but some character being racist doesn't mean the film itself holds those values.
It's like me saying Pulp Fiction is a racist anti black movie.
It does though, dude seriously you watch the movie in some shitty dub which sends the wrong message and u yap like a fucktard

Watch the real content as intended by the director

If anything that would be anti-zionism.

And if using jews as an insult in a fictional story would mean being against jews then I guess Tarantino is against niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
If anything that would be anti-zionism.

And if using jews as an insult in a fictional story would mean being against jews then I guess Tarantino is against niggers
No its there throughout the movie not just as slur

Watch the movie

If barbie doesn't win I'm gonna kill myself (I didn't even watch it)

poor thngs was so good

ruffalo's best performance too

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and slayer69
It does though, dude seriously you watch the movie in some shitty dub which sends the wrong message and u yap like a fucktard

Watch the real content as intended by the director
The the evil whites of the film jewish? Or are they called like that for their love of money?

• +1
Explain your reason then instead of just spouting bullshit.

I swear you call like 90% of movies you watch trash
the characters are just really fucking boring

The the evil whites of the film jewish? Or are they called like that for their love of money?
Bro theyre literally addressed as jews from the first scene. U r gettint on my nerves here, watching muh spanish dub and jumping to conclusions

• +1
bro i havent seen a single film there
i will see poor things this week

this was cage

Bro theyre literally addressed as jews from the first scene. U r gettint on my nerves here, watching muh spanish dub and jumping to conclusions
Searched In wikipedia and they don't look jewish at all. But if they are you are right, the film is kinda based.

Searched In wikipedia and they don't look jewish at all. But if they are you are right, the film is kinda based.
They are jewish, in real life, and in the movie, and in history too.

Its direct, scorsese didnt give a single fuck and went all in, full send mode

• +1
past lives will win

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and slayer69
They are jewish, in real life, and in the movie, and in history too.

Its direct, scorsese didnt give a single fuck and went all in, full send mode
Can't find anything about them being jewish

Hale is a variant of Halle, which is an Ashkenazi Last Name
That doesn't mean anything. Many non-jewish people have these kinds of names. NOt even in Nazi Germany this meant anything.

Honestly if the movie is just about "muhh its da joooz" then that just makes the whole movie way worse.

Instead of portraying human greed and showing what it does to people it follows some conspiracy theory. And I also seriously doubt that was the intention. You are just trying to project your own thoughts into it.

That doesn't mean anything. Many non-jewish people have these kinds of names. NOt even in Nazi Germany this meant anything.

Honestly if the movie is just about "muhh its da joooz" then that just makes the whole movie way worse.

Instead of portraying human greed and showing what it does to people it follows some conspiracy theory. And I also seriously doubt that was the intention. You are just trying to project your own thoughts into it.
Im not, did you by any chance watch the german dub of it or even German Subs?

Because the english movie makes it clear that, hale was jewish, he basically was a mob boss, killed the osage people for their land.

And its not anti-semitism, just the fact that hale was jewish and he did the murders thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back