• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Roquefort, Xangsane and 6 others
Why tf el Salvador?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 23219 and HitAndRun
Why tf el Salvador?
Pron bcs of Nayib Bukele or he just wants free drugs before featuring on the new ElBlogDelNarco massacre video, maybe that`s why he also has Colombia and Mexico on a fucking top 10 of best countries to live jfl
It`s actually Peru for Colombia, Ecuador for Mexico, Argentina for Qatar and Switzerland for Arabia imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and JovenCansao
Canada at number 1 worst place to live
Giga Based

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, rubberduck and HitAndRun
Pron bcs of Nayib Bukele or he just wants free drugs before featuring on the new ElBlogDelNarco massacre video, maybe that`s why he also has Colombia and Mexico on a fucking top 10 of best countries to live jfl
It`s actually Peru for Colombia, Ecuador for Mexico, Argentina for Qatar and Switzerland for Arabia imo
peru and argentina are shitholes too

any country from southamerica shouldnt even be in the list of "good" countries

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Why tf el Salvador?
Nayib Bukele is one of the best world leaders there is and he's very young, their murder rate has declined a crazy amount and they're one of the most up & coming countries. I also have a preference for Latina women & Catholic countries, so that gives it a boost as well. it's still much less developed than the rest of the list tho, but I think in the future it could become a poor mans UAE

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and HitAndRun
peru and argentina are shitholes too

any country from southamerica shouldnt even be in the list of "good" countries
Agree but if u a have dollars and are tall+ white those countries are life on God mode evn if u are like ltn- normie
Plus Ecuador is dollarized and things are cheap here and everyone is also a 4`11 ethnic 2 PSL manlet subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786
I'm too low iq to understand what you said tbh
Nayib Bukele is one of the best world leaders there is and he's very young, their murder rate has declined a crazy amount and they're one of the most up & coming countries. I also have a preference for Latina women & Catholic countries, so that gives it a boost as well. it's still much less developed than the rest of the list tho, but I think in the future it could become a poor mans UAE
Yeah true, and now that most criminals are locked up and like 90% were male I can imagine the gender ratio being favorable to men.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and HitAndRun
Best

1. USA
2. UAE
3. Colombia
4. Mexico
5. Japan
6. Qatar
7. Saudi Arabia
8. South Korea
9. Thailand
10. El Salvador

Worst

1. Canada
2. Iceland
3. Sweden
4. Australia/NZ
5. Finland
6. Norway
7. Denmark
8. North Korea
9. United Kingdom
10. India/China
absolute garbage list

i travel the world and sweden is nearly perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444 and rubberduck
Canada at number 1 worst place to live
Giga Based
my home & native land

literally takes the worst aspect of everything in the world. it's such a ruggedly redneck country where people dress like bums and are drunk 24/7 sitting in a basement in their shitty weather and men have to go fish and hunt for food to survive and bring it back to their igloo while their wife is getting fucked by Harmeet, they're macho white knights while simultaneously being the most liberal/feminist country on earth. it's like the most extreme form of men having to adhere to their gender role and women having no gender role, I'd much rather a country like Japan or Korea where the men may be feminized faggots but they aren't second class citizens

plus over 50% of the Canadian population lives below the 47th parallel, 99% of the country is an uninhabitable barren wasteland. Most of Canada doesn't have electricity, running water, roads, or even human life. Canada is not a developed country and should not be considered part of the 1st world. also crime stats that matter are actually higher there than in most of the US, murder may be lower but 90% of murder victims are gang members anyway. Assault is rampant in Canada, in my high school white kids would get jumped by mobs of 40+ Indians with bear mace & batons everyday

also little known fact, Canadians are closer to Mexicans in terms of purchasing power than they are to Americans

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Piratecel
Worst list ever.

absolute garbage list

i travel the world and sweden is nearly perfect
Isn't Sweden one of the most feminist countries on earth? Swedish people also have some of the highest SMV so for your average American dude, or even worse an Indian, they would be absolutely fucked in Sweden
shit weather too

Isn't Sweden one of the most feminist countries on earth? Swedish people also have some of the highest SMV so for your average American dude, or even worse an Indian, they would be absolutely fucked in Sweden
shit weather too
The weather is amazing and whatever the fuck ''feminist country'' means anyway.

Americans being ugly isn't my problem, they should know better, and despite that, Swedish women are some of the easiest to get to love you and more open to doing things for you

They barely even report being raped by an ethnic out of fear to be seen as racist

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
The weather is amazing and whatever the fuck ''feminist country'' means anyway.

Americans being ugly isn't my problem, they should know better, and despite that, Swedish women are some of the easiest to get to love you and more open to doing things for you

They barely even report being raped by an ethnic out of fear to be seen as racist
Do lightskin dudes can fuck Sweden bitches easily?

why canada is bad?
Everything about it is bad
  1. Shit weather
  2. Anti-social society
  3. Hyper Feminist
  4. Giga Hypergamous
  5. Everything is ridiculously expensive
  6. Very Boring
The list goes on really.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and rubberduck
Best

1. USA
2. UAE
3. Colombia
4. Mexico
5. Japan
6. Qatar
7. Saudi Arabia
8. South Korea
9. Thailand
10. El Salvador

Worst

1. Canada
2. Iceland
3. Sweden
4. Australia/NZ
5. Finland
6. Norway
7. Denmark
8. North Korea
9. United Kingdom
10. India/China
(in order)
Best:
Canada
New Zealand
Australia
USA
Israel
rest is rando europ countries idk of

Worst:
saudia arabia
yemen
iran
afganistan
somalia
nigeria
qatar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife, Piratecel and rubberduck
  1. Shit weather
  2. Anti-social society
  3. Hyper Feminist
  4. Giga Hypergamous
  6. Very Boring
The list goes on really.
ova

• +1
(in order)
Best:
Canada
New Zealand
Australia
USA
Israel
rest is rando europ countries idk of

Worst:
saudia arabia
yemen
iran
afganistan
somalia
nigeria
qatar
First sane post.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
why canada is bad?
Annoying 2nd generation immigrants cry really hard about living in a first world country when its like the only country who would accept their parents as immigrants lol. The country is good because you can actually move to it...

its also the best country to be born in, nothing is even close tbh. If you're after money, its the best country for your chances at immigrating to the US or getting a US remote job becos of NA timezone lawl

1. Shit weather
  2. Anti-social society
  3. Hyper Feminist
  4. Giga Hypergamous
  6. Very Boring
The list goes on really.
Canadians being friendly is one of the biggest myths in the world fr, I think the stereotype of the rude Americans and the nice Canadians is stereotypes about their government/military and Canada being known as peacekeeping pussies and America being big bad America

I live 20 min from the border and since you know everything in Canada is insanely expensive, a lot of people including myself go across to the US every couple weeks to buy gas, groceries, etc I've spent a lot of time in the US and the people are so much friendlier than Canadians. I've always been into fashion & sneakers and whenever I go to any of the malls in Seattle (which is probably one of the least friendly cities in America) I get compliments from strangers on my clothes, sneakers etc multiple per day. In Canada it's unheard of to compliment random strangers or even really greet them for that matter. I remember one time this guy complimented my shoes at the BC Ferry Terminal and I made a comment to my uncle how surprised I was I got complimented in Canada, then the guy walked to his car with a WASHINGTON STATE license plate lol. The customer service is also so much better in the US, as soon as you walk into a store they greet you, ask how your days going, etc Americans are so much more bubbly than Canadians and enthusiastic about life. Harmeet fucks up my order literally every single time I eat fast food in Canada, yet they never fuck up my order in America.

Americans were basically selected based on optimism (people who believed they could start their own country through revolution) they have that nature embedded into their DNA, even in liberal shitholes like California everyone there wants to be a TikToker, YouTuber, etc and do something different and be someone. In Canada it's almost considered rude to want to be rich, famous or successful. I've seen people talk about this on a few podcasts regarding Canada, Australia/NZ, Britain vs the US. It's known as Tall Poppy Syndrome. There's still this entrepreneurial spirit and optimism that even the most liberal Americans have, that Canadians don't

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Sens
Annoying 2nd generation immigrants cry really hard about living in a first world country when its like the only country who would accept their parents as immigrants lol. The country is good because you can actually move to it...

sounds like shit if u r white tbh ngl

Canadians being friendly is one of the biggest myths in the world fr, I think the stereotype of the rude Americans and the nice Canadians is stereotypes about their government/military and Canada being known as peacekeeping pussies and America being big bad America

I live 20 min from the border and since you know everything in Canada is insanely expensive, a lot of people including myself go across to the US every couple weeks to buy gas, groceries, etc I've spent a lot of time in the US and the people are so much friendlier than Canadians. I've always been into fashion & sneakers and whenever I go to any of the malls in Seattle (which is probably one of the least friendly cities in America) I get compliments from strangers on my clothes, sneakers etc multiple per day. In Canada it's unheard of to compliment random strangers or even really greet them for that matter. I remember one time this guy complimented my shoes at the BC Ferry Terminal and I made a comment to my uncle how surprised I was I got complimented in Canada, then the guy walked to his car with a WASHINGTON STATE license plate lol. The customer service is also so much better in the US, as soon as you walk into a store they greet you, ask how your days going, etc Americans are so much more bubbly than Canadians and enthusiastic about life. Harmeet fucks up my order literally every single time I eat fast food in Canada, yet they never fuck up my order in America.

Americans were basically selected based on optimism (people who believed they could start their own country through revolution) they have that nature embedded into their DNA, even in liberal shitholes like California everyone there wants to be a TikToker, YouTuber, etc and do something different and be someone. In Canada it's almost considered rude to want to be rich, famous or successful. I've seen people talk about this on a few podcasts regarding Canada, Australia/NZ, Britain vs the US. It's known as Tall Poppy Syndrome. There's still this entrepreneurial spirit and optimism that even the most liberal Americans have, that Canadians don't
so retarded, also you cant move the US as they dont accept immigrants, lol. Such a good country which you cannot move to lol

so retarded, also you cant move the US as they dont accept immigrants, lol. Such a good country which you cannot move to lol
The US has the most immigrants in the world, if Canada’s that easy to move to and they still only have 40 million people in the second largest country on earth it must be a pretty shit country. I legit know 30 people who’ve moved to “3rd world” countries in the past few years, foreign students even going back home when they see Canada is even worse than their shithole countries

• +1
sounds like shit if u r white tbh ngl
No, hindu immigrants are saving the country from demographic collapse and cumskin males can marry asian (east, south, SE) females easily

• So Sad
Reactions: Interested
No, hindu immigrants are saving the country from demographic collapse and cumskin males can marry asian (east, south, SE) females easily
most asians that came there are low-quality subhumans anyway, indians too.

whites will dissapear. over. we lost.

The US has the most immigrants in the world, if Canada’s that easy to move to and they still only have 40 million people in the second largest country on earth it must be a pretty shit country.
immigration is limited by immigration targets? whcich are the highest in the world

@rubberduck what generation imgant and from what country

USA is the best for ambitious people who like to make money and forward their career.

Germany is the best for neets/losers that want to live off the state and have a social safety net.

3rd world countries are great for retired westerners (mostly Americans) who want to live like a king, get foreign women, and not have to worry about American prices.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck