Official SurgerySoon YOLO Skinmaxxing Thread

S

SurgerySoon

Diamond
So those of who you know me are probably well aware of the fact that I am an oldcel who has never known what it feels like to experience physical attraction from a girl, and at this stage of my life I basically don't give a shit anymore and am willing to risk my health and longevity in the name of looksmaxxing.

In this thread, I will be detailing my exploits of experimenting on myself with any and all skinmaxxing methods I learn about, regardless of how safe they may be or whether they've even been tested before on humans. I am literally willing to try anything that might hold the potential to make me look physically younger. I have basically nothing left to live for, and as a consequence of that reality, I don't give a shit how this ends for me.

Also, I am willing to risk my health trying any skinmaxxing product that people suggest in this thread. If it's something really expensive, then I'll chip in with forum members to help purchase it. The only contingency is that it must be a substance (whether topically applied or orally administered) for which there is at least SOME evidence that it improves skin in any capacity, whether by making it thicker, eliminating wrinkles, boosting collagen/elastin production, or just generally making it look "younger."

To get started, I'll briefly list the products I'm using already:

1.) Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline serum - contains an extremely high (potentially dangerous?) concentration of Matrixyl 3000 at 50%, as compared to the 5-10% contained in most products.

2.) EGF (epidermal growth factor) serum - similar to the first serum, contains an extremely high concentration of EGF. Some scientists warn against the use of EGF because of potential cancer risks. My response is, where can I order an ultra high-concentration injectable form of it?

Photos of both serums are uploaded in the image series below:

I have also been injecting 5-6 mg of GHK-Cu every day since January. The scientist who has conducted and published the majority of research on GHK-Cu recommends AGAINST injecting the substance. I'm planning on ordering a high-concentration topical GHK-Cu serum soom that I will apply directly to my face every night. Below is a photo series depicting the reconstituted GHK-Cu, a 6 mg dose drawn up in the syringe, and the needle in my arm just prior to injecting today's dose.

I'm also applying 0.1% Retin-A (tretinoin) every night, and I take 12-24 mg per day of astaxanthin.

Anyways, this is my current routine. I'm looking into ordering an experimental drug that can apparently influence the production of skin stem cells called apocynin, which I will start applying topically. I'm also planning on ordering Accutane and taking a low dose (no more than 50-60 mg/wk), which studies indicate may boost collagen production by as much as 50%.

Again, I am going to try ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that might boost collagen production and make my skin look younger. How this ends is irrelevant to me (my only hope is that if I end up dying, I don't suffer for too long).

YOLO

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, not_ovER, LastHopeForNorman and 18 others
@Seth Walsh thoughts?
anyways i hope everything will work for you bro
have read all your posts on lookism, you did more than 99.99% of PSL users

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
@Seth Walsh thoughts?
didnt read but theres no point using matrixyl,argireline etc unless in a cream or serum with lots of other ingredients and yeah there's like NO benefit of injecting GHK-cu, its perfect in a serum and is systemic in cream/gel/foam/serum.. 5mg of GHK in an injection is gonna hurt a lot too because its way too concentrated. 5mg per day is also way too much. I forget the ideal concentrations mg/ml for ghk-cu since injecting it has no benefits unless someone uses it for lab/testing/some extraneous purpose. 5mg in 1ml = RIP tho lol... you'd need to split the mg in like 1--12 injections...

Just see how much serum you'd need to use if you want to take 5mg per day... way too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
@Seth Walsh thoughts?
anyways i hope everything will work for you bro
have read all your posts on lookism, you did more than 99.99% of PSL users

Thnx, I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
A true looksmaxer indeed...

Can you tell us about the change u experienced with each compound, benefit etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
So those of who you know me are probably well aware of the fact that I am an oldcel who has never known what it feels like to experience physical attraction from a girl, and at this stage of my life I basically don't give a shit anymore and am willing to risk my health and longevity in the name of looksmaxxing.

In this thread, I will be detailing my exploits of experimenting on myself with any and all skinmaxxing methods I learn about, regardless of how safe they may be or whether they've even been tested before on humans. I am literally willing to try anything that might hold the potential to make me look physically younger. I have basically nothing left to live for, and as a consequence of that reality, I don't give a shit how this ends for me.

Also, I am willing to risk my health trying any skinmaxxing product that people suggest in this thread. If it's something really expensive, then I'll chip in with forum members to help purchase it. The only contingency is that it must be a substance (whether topically applied or orally administered) for which there is at least SOME evidence that it improves skin in any capacity, whether by making it thicker, eliminating wrinkles, boosting collagen/elastin production, or just generally making it look "younger."

To get started, I'll briefly list the products I'm using already:

1.) Matrixyl 3000 and Argireline serum - contains an extremely high (potentially dangerous?) concentration of Matrixyl 3000 at 50%, as compared to the 5-10% contained in most products.

2.) EGF (epidermal growth factor) serum - similar to the first serum, contains an extremely high concentration of EGF. Some scientists warn against the use of EGF because of potential cancer risks. My response is, where can I order an ultra high-concentration injectable form of it?

Photos of both serums are uploaded in the image series below:

I have also been injecting 5-6 mg of GHK-Cu every day since January. The scientist who has conducted and published the majority of research on GHK-Cu recommends AGAINST injecting the substance. I'm planning on ordering a high-concentration topical GHK-Cu serum soom that I will apply directly to my face every night. Below is a photo series depicting the reconstituted GHK-Cu, a 6 mg dose drawn up in the syringe, and the needle in my arm just prior to injecting today's dose.

I'm also applying 0.1% Retin-A (tretinoin) every night, and I take 12-24 mg per day of astaxanthin.

Anyways, this is my current routine. I'm looking into ordering an experimental drug that can apparently influence the production of skin stem cells called apocynin, which I will start applying topically. I'm also planning on ordering Accutane and taking a low dose (no more than 50-60 mg/wk), which studies indicate may boost collagen production by as much as 50%.

Again, I am going to try ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that might boost collagen production and make my skin look younger. How this ends is irrelevant to me (my only hope is that if I end up dying, I don't suffer for too long).

YOLO

@SurgerySoon reverseskinaging.com has legit serum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and SurgerySoon
didnt read but theres no point using matrixyl,argireline etc unless in a cream or serum with lots of other ingredients and yeah there's like NO benefit of injecting GHK-cu, its perfect in a serum and is systemic in cream/gel/foam/serum.. 5mg of GHK in an injection is gonna hurt a lot too because its way too concentrated. 5mg per day is also way too much. I forget the ideal concentrations mg/ml for ghk-cu since injecting it has no benefits unless someone uses it for lab/testing/some extraneous purpose. 5mg in 1ml = RIP tho lol... you'd need to split the mg in like 1--12 injections...

Just see how much serum you'd need to use if you want to take 5mg per day... way too much

Couple questions for you:

1.) Why aren't Matrixyl or Argireline effective unless applied as a serum with lots of other ingredients? Don't these substances work on their own or do they only work in synergy with other compounds or something?

2.) Why isn't GHK-Cu effective if injected? In pharmacology courses I've taken, the professors have actually said that (depending on the drug) a substance that is administered IM will often be more bioavailable than one administered orally. Also, I remember reading somewhere that injected GHK-Cu could possibly promote fibroblast-mediated healing of injuries (I believe the guys from Tailor Made Compounding talked about some of this research in one of their recent YT videos).

Anyways, are you aware of any new experimental compounds that seem promising for collagenmaxxing/skinmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
02520E35 D25D 4F3D AEC1 2EF0EA072256

protein matrixy 3000

2D31828F 224A 4550 B22D A273C0452D5C

Copper peptides

53355DB8 1755 410E AEF5 E77E6438AE97

Weekly AHA exfoliant 1-3 times a week ideally 1-2 a week

I din read but I think this should help make sure you get collagen peptides,vitamin C serum AND powder or pills and also MSM

Also get cod liver oil they mog fish oil to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SurgerySoon
A true looksmaxer indeed...

Can you tell us about the change u experienced with each compound, benefit etc

So far the only drug that has conferred any noticeable effects (as far as I can tell) has been the Retin-A, which I've been using since July 2018, aside from a short 1-2 month break I took after my facial implant surgeries about a year ago. My skin seems to be smoother and shinier, but TBH it mostly still looks like shit overall. I think the issue is that my aging genetics are so overwhelmingly bad that nothing except a drug that modifies aging-related genes is going to make much of a difference.
View attachment 328756
protein matrixy 3000

View attachment 328761
Copper peptides

View attachment 328766
Weekly AHA exfoliant 1-3 times a week ideally 1-2 a week

I din read but I think this should help make sure you get collagen peptides,vitamin C serum AND powder or pills and also MSM

Also get cod liver oil they mog fish oil to oblivion

Thanks; I'm actually using a couple products now that contain many of the same active ingredients. At this point I'm looking to start using products (even if experimental and potentially dangerous) that have the potential to be more effective than anything currently marketed or approved by the FDA

Last edited:
  • +1
For real skinmaxx you need professional laser treatments and strong peels. Search for the best surgeon in your city. Applying serums and "do it yourself "stuff at home is not really effective. Also get botox to the forehead and eye area (made a HUGE improvement for me), and small hyaluronic filler injections to the whole skin.
Btw i like the niaciamide+zic serum, mixed with retin A. Also this copper peptide serum had a small impact on my skin:

• +1
Couple questions for you:

1.) Why aren't Matrixyl or Argireline effective unless applied as a serum with lots of other ingredients? Don't these substances work on their own or do they only work in synergy with other compounds or something?

2.) Why isn't GHK-Cu effective if injected? In pharmacology courses I've taken, the professors have actually said that (depending on the drug) a substance that is administered IM will often be more bioavailable than one administered orally. Also, I remember reading somewhere that injected GHK-Cu could possibly promote fibroblast-mediated healing of injuries (I believe the guys from Tailor Made Compounding talked about some of this research in one of their recent YT videos).

Anyways, are you aware of any new experimental compounds that seem promising for collagenmaxxing/skinmaxxing?
1) 'DNA code copper peptides skin firming cream' contains Argireline, Pentapeptide-18, DMAE, Matrixl3000, HA, Syn-Ack, Syn-Coll, Syn-Tacks and a lot more, just in 1 cream. The ingredients might just be more costly if bought separately, but there's no problem sourcing them all independently.

2) Injecting GHK-cu just isn't an effective strategy because it can hurt if it's too concentrated. Retinoids like Retin-A etc thin out your stratum coreneum and GHK-cu is already very effective at breaking past that layer as well as the epidermis and dermis and once it hits your subq tissue, it has systemic effects, but even stronger effects on where applied (ie; if you apply the serum to a scab/scar) It's just more handy than injecting because if you inject subq with a solution that isn't diluted enough you can cause stinging and some tissue damage (which the GHK-cu will rapidly heal btw).

But there isn't really a problem with a RoA. Getting the GHK-cu to reach your subq tissue isn't a problem. So injections aren't needed to do that.

Injections could be beneficial if you want to target a really specific part of tissue with high amounts of GHK (if needed), but other than that, I don't see a benefit. The serum is better to use in 99% of cases imo.
For real skinmaxx you need professional laser treatments and strong peels. Search for the best surgeon in your city. Applying serums and "do it yourself "stuff at home is not really effective. Also get botox to the forehead and eye area (made a HUGE improvement for me), and small hyaluronic filler injections to the whole skin.
Btw i like the niaciamide+zic serum, mixed with retin A. Also this copper peptide serum had a small impact on my skin:
DNA code cream has SNAP-8 and SNAP-25 which has some interactions with Botulinum Toxin. I forget how.. SNAP-25 is a protein associated with botox somehow and acts similarly to it when applied

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cope and RAITEIII
i've seen your pics and you dont look bad for someone your age.

Serious question: why would you go to such an extent?
What is your intention after/if your plan succeed?
So far the only drug that has conferred any noticeable effects (as far as I can tell) has been the Retin-A, which I've been using since July 2018, aside from a short 1-2 month break I took after my facial implant surgeries about a year ago. My skin seems to be smoother and shinier, but TBH it mostly still looks like shit overall. I think the issue is that my aging genetics are so overwhelmingly bad that nothing except a drug that modifies aging-related genes is going to make much of a difference.

Thanks; I'm actually using a couple products now that contain many of the same active ingredients. At this point I'm looking to start using products (even if experimental and potentially dangerous) that have the potential to be more effective than anything currently marketed or approved by the FDA

• +1

The plan is looking younger and better, which will allow him to be closer to experience things he wants.

There's no reason needed to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SurgerySoon
Where's the HGH?
It's probably one of the most important things for youthmaxing

• +1
Accutane is the king

• +1

It's basically like what RATEIII said in his post below yours - there's no reason not to want to look better and younger, and there are also tangible benefits associated with it. Also, at my age, the only alternative is to accept aging at the natural rate, which would mean not having anything to look forward to other than getting older and uglier.
1) 'DNA code copper peptides skin firming cream' contains Argireline, Pentapeptide-18, DMAE, Matrixl3000, HA, Syn-Ack, Syn-Coll, Syn-Tacks and a lot more, just in 1 cream. The ingredients might just be more costly if bought separately, but there's no problem sourcing them all independently.

2) Injecting GHK-cu just isn't an effective strategy because it can hurt if it's too concentrated. Retinoids like Retin-A etc thin out your stratum coreneum and GHK-cu is already very effective at breaking past that layer as well as the epidermis and dermis and once it hits your subq tissue, it has systemic effects, but even stronger effects on where applied (ie; if you apply the serum to a scab/scar) It's just more handy than injecting because if you inject subq with a solution that isn't diluted enough you can cause stinging and some tissue damage (which the GHK-cu will rapidly heal btw).

But there isn't really a problem with a RoA. Getting the GHK-cu to reach your subq tissue isn't a problem. So injections aren't needed to do that.

Injections could be beneficial if you want to target a really specific part of tissue with high amounts of GHK (if needed), but other than that, I don't see a benefit. The serum is better to use in 99% of cases imo.

DNA code cream has SNAP-8 and SNAP-25 which has some interactions with Botulinum Toxin. I forget how.. SNAP-25 is a protein associated with botox somehow and acts similarly to it when applied

I'll look into the DNA code cream you mentioned. So are peptides not effective if they're applied in a serum that contains only one or two of them? The reason I bought the products I'm using now is because they contain very high concentrations of peptides, whereas a lot of the mainstream products contain the peptides in very low concentrations. Personally, I'm interested in seeing how very high concentrations of peptides applied topically might affect the quality/appearance of my skin.

On the topic of GHK-Cu, I've actually gotten used to the injection pain by now. It basically feels like a knot in the injection site (usually my shoulder) that goes away overnight. I guess what I'm confused about is whether or not injected GHK-Cu has any systemic action or if it just acts primarily at the site of injection.

For now, I'm saving up money to undergo more surgeries and am not really in a position to afford laser treatments, although I do want to get Fraxel treatments at some point. I've heard they're one of the most effective laser-based treatments for stimulating collagen growth. I've also heard the RF-based treatments like Thermage are good as well.
Where's the HGH?
It's probably one of the most important things for youthmaxing

Woops, I forgot to mention in my OP that I'm also injecting 2-3 IUs per day of HGH just prior to exercising.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's basically like what RATEIII said in his post below yours - there's no reason not to want to look better and younger, and there are also tangible benefits associated with it. Also, at my age, the only alternative is to accept aging at the natural rate, which would mean not having anything to look forward to other than getting older and uglier.
I get that, but its one thing to looksmax properly and another one to risk your health(although i am not against it since this is where real progress is made).

I mean as i understamd you are still a virgin right?

I dont think its your looks bro , you look good for your age.

But good luck i hope you reach your goals.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and SurgerySoon
I get that, but its one thing to looksmax properly and another one to risk your health(although i am not against it since this is where real progress is made).

I mean as i understamd you are still a virgin right?

I dont think its your looks bro , you look good for your age.

But good luck i hope you reach your goals.

Thanks. At this point it is a matter of doing whatever I can to become better-looking while also fighting the agepill, so that's where the YOLO mentality comes into play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Where did you find legit Ghk-cu?

OP is probably dead from injecting random chinese peptides.
what not scam procedure do u recommend to look 5years younger if im 24?

what not scam procedure do u recommend to look 5years younger if im 24?
Younger doesn't always mean better looking. For example, your facial fat / baby fat can diminish throughout your twenties to give you a more defined and structured look. Anyway, here are some procedures that you can do now to prevent premature aging and rebuild anything lost:

- Monthly microneedling
- Weekly red light therapy sessions
- Retin-A at least 3x weekly
- SPF all day, every day
- 15-20% stabilized Vitamin C serum
- A product or serum with fatty acids (rosehip oil is cheap and great)
- Calcium / Vitamin D3 supplements + Any antioxidant (Vitamin C 1000mg is cheap and safe, but do not take more than 1500mg)
- Facial fat transfer in certain areas (I'd wait till 30)
- Proper sleep (do not sleep after midnight, focus on improviding REM sleep, sleep 7-9 hours daily)
- Manage cortisol levels
- Intermittent Fasting to maintain and increase natural growth hormones and a healthy BMI.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
Younger doesn't always mean better looking. For example, your facial fat / baby fat can diminish throughout your twenties to give you a more defined and structured look. Anyway, here are some procedures that you can do now to prevent premature aging and rebuild anything lost:

- Monthly microneedling
- Weekly red light therapy sessions
- Retin-A at least 3x weekly
- SPF all day, every day
- 15-20% stabilized Vitamin C serum
- A product or serum with fatty acids (rosehip oil is cheap and great)
- Calcium / Vitamin D3 supplements + Any antioxidant (Vitamin C 1000mg is cheap and safe, but do not take more than 1500mg)
- Facial fat transfer in certain areas (I'd wait till 30)
- Proper sleep (do not sleep after midnight, focus on improviding REM sleep, sleep 7-9 hours daily)
- Manage cortisol levels
- Intermittent Fasting to maintain and increase natural growth hormones and a healthy BMI.
one doc recommended 6 sessions or PRT microneedling within like 3 months and then every month
by procedure I mean something professional
actually i do everything u posted exepct vit c serum, cause cant afford this patented 160dollars serum

• Woah
Reactions: glowup
one doc recommended 6 sessions or PRT microneedling within like 3 months and then every month
by procedure I mean something professional
actually i do everything u posted exepct vit c serum, cause cant afford this patented 160dollars serum
PRP microneedling? Yes, I recommend that that too.
  • PRP Microneedling
  • Facial fat transfer
  • Certain lasers like Fraxel and CO2 but they diminish facial fat and not suitable for young skin.
  • Professional red light therapy treatments
  • 5 point dermal filler procedure for volume loss (again for the older crowd)
  • A mini-face lift (in 40s or 50s), full face lift (50s/60s)
  • For receding hair line, hair transplant or PRP and microneedling
The procedures will depend on what you look like, how you'll age and what you need.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen and Chico Chicowski
PRP microneedling? Yes, I recommend that that too.
  • PRP Microneedling
  • Facial fat transfer
  • Certain lasers like Fraxel and CO2 but they diminish facial fat and not suitable for young skin.
  • Professional red light therapy treatments
  • 5 point dermal filler procedure for volume loss (again for the older crowd)
  • A mini-face lift (in 40s or 50s), full face lift (50s/60s)
  • For receding hair line, hair transplant or PRP and microneedling
The procedures will depend on what you look like, how you'll age and what you need.
do you think that prp mogs peels?
and is it realistic to achieve this "5 years" difference younger look with only "professiona" procedure like prp?

do you think that prp mogs peels?
and is it realistic to achieve this "5 years" difference younger look with only "professiona" procedure like prp?
Peels are more for sun damaged skin. PRP with microneedling monthly is great. Weekly may be excessive as collagen induction takes 4-6 weeks to happen. It can cause the opposite effect so I'm a bit confused at the DR unless he has alternative information.

For your second question, everyone's skin is different but you can try. Please let me know after you've had the sessions because I'd like to know too, don't forget to take clear before and after pictures in same angle/lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Peels are more for sun damaged skin. PRP with microneedling monthly is great. Weekly may be excessive as collagen induction takes 4-6 weeks to happen. It can cause the opposite effect so I'm a bit confused at the DR unless he has alternative information.

For your second question, everyone's skin is different but you can try. Please let me know after you've had the sessions because I'd like to know too, don't forget to take clear before and after pictures in same angle/lighting.

Depends on the size you use for micro-needling, studies show 0,5mm is good weekly. 1mm every 10 days. 1,5mm every three weeks to 6 weeks, and 2mm every 2 months to 3 months.

Some scientists warn against the use of EGF because of potential cancer risks. My response is, where can I order an ultra high-concentration injectable form of it?
based

Depends on the size you use for micro-needling, studies show 0,5mm is good weekly. 1mm every 10 days. 1,5mm every three weeks to 6 weeks, and 2mm every 2 months to 3 months.
True, but if your using retin-A and other treatments, it is best and safer to do microneedling at 1-1.5mm every 4-6 weeks to avoid chronic inflammation which can cause the opposite effect of what we want.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
u dead yet OP ?

bump those types of threds so that Youngcels don't be asking same questions over and over again, most of the answers you're searching for are in the archive.

Oh, an interesting thread!

Oh, it’s from 2020. As usual :feelswah: