Officially bough lipolab

P

plukee

@maxxmclooks im gonna inject in my lower abs reign where should i inject with a marker. Trying to lose the stubborn lower ab fat i had even when fairly leanish at 67.5kg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real, PseudoMaxxer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
@maxxmclooks im gonna inject in my lower abs reign where should i inject with a marker. Trying to lose the stubborn lower ab fat i had even when fairly leanish at 67.5kg
waiting for results🙏

make sure to take good before and afters tho

• +1
Reactions: plukee
wow, u have severe body dysmorphia

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: baku9 and plukee
how much did it cost and where did you buy it from

waiting for results🙏

make sure to take good before and afters tho
I will. How long till results and how many times do i have to use. Also plan on injecting hips as i have a good shouler to waist ratio but i want my hips completely stripped off the fat

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I will. How long till results and how many times do i have to use. Also plan on injecting hips as i have a good shouler to waist ratio but i want my hips completely stripped off the fat
6-8 weeks for complete results, but u will start to see them after the first week, 2-4, depends

watch thic video, could help

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
6-8 weeks for complete results, but u will start to see them after the first week, 2-4, depends

watch thic video, could help

How many times a week do i inject?

• Love it
how much is it bhai

inject in ur face and not in your abs

• +1
inject in ur face and not in your abs
My cheeks are already hollow i don’t want to look malnourished. I have good facial fat storage genes I didn’t get bloated on mk at all

My cheeks are already hollow i don’t want to look malnourished. I have good facial fat storage genes I didn’t get bloated on mk at all
for how long did you took mk

nigger just loose some weight are you retarted, waste of money

nigger just loose some weight are you retarted, waste of money
Why. Im 79kg if i lose weight ill be anorexic for my height. I wanna look lean not like a twig

do you have muscle mass
Yes but it’s not a lot. I have a good shoulder to waist ratio. My hips are extremely narrow and the fat there doesn’t make my hips too wide. Also if i use this fat dissolver it means when i do leanmaxx my abs will be my golden point if i can achieve them rn. Im 19% bodyfat rn and can only see my upper 2 when i was 67.5kg my lower stomach fat was still there and its hard af to get rid of it

no, max 1 per week

inject once every 2-4 weeks for 2-4 times
Sorry to bother you but my autistic ass didn’t understood this fully btw. Like do i inject 1 time a week then wait 2 weeks prior?

Sorry to bother you but my autistic ass didn’t understood this fully btw. Like do i inject 1 time a week then wait 2 weeks prior?
np dw about it

so u do one session, in which you inject to those points, as shown in that guide

then u wait at least 2 weeks and do it again

• Love it
np dw about it

so u do one session, in which you inject to those points, as shown in that guide

then u wait at least 2 weeks and do it again
Ahhh. Well im not gonna inject in my face really im doing it on lower abs

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks