Officially done with my hype beast era

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I'm done buying overpriced Jordan's and Yeezys off stockx and other resellers. Sneakers are no longer as cool as they once used to be. The hypebeast trend is over. They are no longer seen as cool. The current trend is more comfortable roomy shoes and boots that are both comfortable to walk in and don't cost as much. Suede loafers and formal shoes are also back in style. Tbh it is true classic "boring" menswear has stood the test of time. A suit, a buttoned shirt, trousers and formal shoes will always be fashionable no matter what. Just bought a pair of suede loafers and a pair of New Balances. I will still wear my Jordans from time to time but they wont get as much use
@liberiangrimreaper @descension @try2beme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, halloweed, GabachoCopium and 9 others
ok but
execute all fags using alligators with chainsaws... brah

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@distance decay

Only go expensive if its niche but still known enough Tbh

Mainstream hypebeast is dead and for celebrities only

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, mrriceguyreturn, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
this nigga is black as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadeep, try2beme and 1 other person
Only go expensive if its niche but still known enough Tbh

Mainstream hypebeast is dead and for celebrities only
To be clear I still love my Jordans but I will no longer be buying them because of hype. I will buy them because I like the look of it. All the sneakers are cheap af these days. You can literally go into a retail store and get whatever colourway and even many hype sneakers th3se days which is a good thing at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep and try2beme
To be clear I still love my Jordans but I will no longer be buying them because of hype. I will buy them because I like the look of it. All the sneakers are cheap af these days. You can literally go into a retail store and get whatever colourway and even many hype sneakers th3se days which is a good thing at the end of the day.
Thats what I do still

• +1
I don't even have a sneaker

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis, TechnoBoss, egyptianKang and 1 other person
@Chadeep @coispet @flippasav @sportsmogger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and flippasav
The fall of bossman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
Never Bought Jordans tbh. Only New Balance and AF1

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I was so brain washed by it, I wish I dressed like the traditional rich kids instead in my younger years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, |Daddy_Zygos|, try2beme and 3 others
Never Bought Jordans tbh. Only New Balance and AF1

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
i agree i think it's dead too, nowadays if your out here wearing a supreme shirt with yeezys and a bape hoodie you just look like your dressing like a 13 year old

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

Jordan's were hyped up too much from 2021- Early 2023. Afterwards it died down. Not my style tbh. Maybe I will buy Black and Red Low Top Someday.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jordan's were hyped up too much from 2021- Early 2023. Afterwards it died down. Not my style tbh. Maybe I will buy Black and Red Low Top Someday.

Also the UNC is the Cleanest one ngl.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Jason Voorhees
BBCmaxxing is a legit strategy for curries

• +1
How can you afford those in India tho, mirin rich family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, itzyaboyJJ, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Ye bruh I just wear yeezy 500s, Jordans are gay asf. Same with dunks

• +1
Just buy What you think looks cool

• +1
@Sprinkles @FaceandBBC

JFL i purely use sneakers and shoes to height boost and fraud now idgaf about the look as long as i can hide my height frauding and the shoes look somewhat normie tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, itzyaboyJJ, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
New balance 574s are more comfortable than nutting i will never wear anything else again

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, liberiangrimreaper and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, hypernormie, tombradylover and 1 other person
Resellers ruined the shoes, I’m happy I never was into hype beast culture and wore sb and running shoes like asics and new balance

• +1
jfl not buying from pandabuy when it was still useable...

i got j4 metallic purples for 30$, 2 pairs of dunks for 40$, stussy cotton hoodies for like 10$ and bapestas and af1 for 10$ :ROFLMAO:

i sold them all for 100+ each tho, im a kurt cobainmaxxed grunge dirty converse flannel user now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, hypernormie and Jason Voorhees
no shoe for your face

• +1
Reactions: sexy and Jason Voorhees
what's the new shoe that will give me an inch without looking out of touch?

• +1
why does this indian have more money than me :feelswhy:

• JFL
@Ricky212

I'm done buying overpriced Jordan's and Yeezys off stockx and other resellers. Sneakers are no longer as cool as they once used to be. The hypebeast trend is over. They are no longer seen as cool. The current trend is more comfortable roomy shoes and boots that are both comfortable to walk in and don't cost as much. Suede loafers and formal shoes are also back in style. Tbh it is true classic "boring" menswear has stood the test of time. A suit, a buttoned shirt, trousers and formal shoes will always be fashionable no matter what. Just bought a pair of suede loafers and a pair of New Balances. I will still wear my Jordans from time to time but they wont get as much use
@liberiangrimreaper @descension @try2beme

it was over when panda buy got raided, I am no longer RepMerchant, im no longer hypebeast :feelswah:

• +1
it was over when panda buy got raided, I am no longer RepMerchant, im no longer hypebeast :feelswah:
It was over even Virgil died. He even predicted that streetwear will inevitably end.

U need a Burberry bucket hat

The "Classic style" looks comical on short men.