Officially on fin

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Just took it and im officially on fin. I turn 18 in a couple months and im a nw0.5 with crown thinning, This shit is stressing me out though not the side effects but that im gonna be losing out on some growth to save my hair, im probably done puberty, ( i can grow facial hair, though prob not anymore now that im on fin, i have a deep voice, my clavicles are grown, i have chest hair and im 6’2 ) though theirs some development that keeps ongoing ill be missing out on for nuking my dht. Its worth it to save my hair though, going bald has a 100% to fuck up your dating life, getting girls, getting a girlfriend compared to having a full head of hair.

I cant go bald my face wont look good bald and im too young to go fucking bald. I didnt want to wait any longer cause im really lazy and i know that i wouldnt be able to uphold minox twice a day for regrowth. So id rather use fin while its early and be done with it. I pray to god that fin works for me and that I regrow my lost hairs since im still in the early stages. Im also taking nizoral though its hard as fuck to determine how much one - two tablespoons is with your hand since thats what it tells you how much to use

so yeah bros i mainly wrote this to get my thoughts out basically like a journal cause this is all pretty stressful. I DONT want to go bald and I DONT want to miss out on some development but if I had to choose between the two I would rather keep my hair than delay it further, Ive seen tons of bald or balding people online say how they wish they got on fin earlier to keep their hair, etc, and i dont want to end up like that. I hope i can still get some facial developments like visible cheekbones but above all I just want to keep my thick head of hair and regrow what I lost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Good luck, hopefully you don’t get permanent depression or GAD from this

• +1
Reactions: shibo
fin

Good luck on your MtF transition

• So Sad
Meme

• +1