(Offtopic) UPDATE: My (21F) boyfriend (25M) wants our baby to look a certain way.

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
my other post was deleted because it wasn’t a throwaway account. However. I have placed that original post and a lengthy update. Once again, Thank you for your support.

My(21F) boyfriend(25M) wants our baby to look a certain way.

Okay. This isn’t gonna be long. I(21F) have been dating, let’s call him “m”, for 2 years now. We recently just got into the conversation of what our future would look like and stubbed into the topic of parenthood. We both want children in the future, definitely not right now.
We live together and we love each other very much.

However, I think it’s important that I state that I am a black female with a brown skin tone. My boyfriend is white.
Anyways, during our conversation I jokingly asked him what he wanted our kids to look like and their names. And he said he wanted our kids to be and this is exactly what he said, “light skin, with my blue eyes and curly hair”
At first I was taken a bit aback but I brushed it off and said that there was a possibility the baby might come out looking exactly like me. Or having brown eyes or brown skin. And he said that wasn’t what he had imagined at all. He said he wanted the baby to be light skin or white.

And to be honest I was shook. I grew up struggling with my skin tone and it took me years to learn to love myself. I don’t want our “kids” to be born with a darker skin tone and for their father to not love them or to not even take them as his kids.

Am I being too dramatic?? I feel like I’m over complicating it but at the same time, it felt like a stab in the heart. Because I was hoping he’d accept our kids regardless of their skin tone/eye colour or even hair texture. I’m still going so I’d really like some advice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SubhumanCurrycel, IdiAmin and 14 others
Was meant for off topic oops

my other post was deleted because it wasn’t a throwaway account. However. I have placed that original post and a lengthy update. Once again, Thank you for your support.
My(21F) boyfriend(25M) wants our baby to look a certain way.
Okay. This isn’t gonna be long. I(21F) have been dating, let’s call him “m”, for 2 years now. We recently just got into the conversation of what our future would look like and stubbed into the topic of parenthood. We both want children in the future, definitely not right now. We live together and we love each other very much.
However, I think it’s important that I state that I am a black female with a brown skin tone. My boyfriend is white.
Anyways, during our conversation I jokingly asked him what he wanted our kids to look like and their names. And he said he wanted our kids to be and this is exactly what he said, “light skin, with my blue eyes and curly hair”
At first I was taken a bit aback but I brushed it off and said that there was a possibility the baby might come out looking exactly like me. Or having brown eyes or brown skin. And he said that wasn’t what he had imagined at all. He said he wanted the baby to be light skin or white.
And to be honest I was shook. I grew up struggling with my skin tone and it took me years to learn to love myself. I don’t want our “kids” to be born with a darker skin tone and for their father to not love them or to not even take them as his kids.
Am I being too dramatic?? I feel like I’m over complicating it but at the same time, it felt like a stab in the heart. Because I was hoping he’d accept our kids regardless of their skin tone/eye colour or even hair texture. I’m still going so I’d really like some advice.

If my kid doesn't end up looking like the guy from the hunger games i'm disowning him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, IdiAmin, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Imagine getting some nigger pregnant. JFL

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 2733
I think I know how he wants his son to look
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, IdiAmin, eduardkoopman and 11 others
he's based though.

light skin mulattos mog dark skins hard.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IdiAmin, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Interracial dating failo. Learn from this

White guy wants his children to look white and thats a bad thing?

• Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
So much shit is wrong w this it hurts

I think I know how he wants his son to look
View attachment 962523
true that. Meeks or death, is that man thinking.

he said he wanted our kids to be and this is exactly what he said, “light skin, with my blue eyes and curly hair”
He said he wanted the baby to be light skin or white.

I was hoping he’d accept our kids regardless of their skin tone/eye colour or even hair texture. I’m still going so I’d really like some advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
So much shit is wrong w this it hurts
racisms = innate. Most people, everywhere in world, obsessed with being white(r). From Asian, Arabs, and so on.