Ogre chads with MASSIVE skulls and bones age the best

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Jason Momoa is a wery good example.
Jason Momoa
Jason momoa 1024x536

Soft prettyboy features may be wery attractive to prime women, but they will "wear off" pretty quickly, and in their mid 30s most prettyboys are normies at best. But dominant and masculine bone structure doesn't go anywhere as you age, and warrior-skulled ogre chads with massive jaws and browridges are the ones who can slay into their 50s.

Also having big and strong bones means that your skin and other soft tissues are gonna have much more support, so they are gonna age slower as well. Less sagging, wrinkles, etc.

So we all should have being an ogre chad as our ultimate life goal in the long run. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Slob, AscendingHero and 18 others
I know it's a watery thread but I'm grinding posts. 115 to go and I will not be greycel anymore.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
just be Ogre chad with MASSIVE skull and bones bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16204 and 2 others
True. Prettyboy appeal wears off very early and most of those guys end up looking terrible. BONES help with aging.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Buci, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
Is Henry cavill a orge chad?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
True. Prettyboy appeal wears off very early and most of those guys end up looking terrible. BONES help with aging.
Chico basically looks like a Reddit soycuck now. That's the fate of many boneless prettyboys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Slob, AscendingHero and 3 others
Is Henry cavill a orge chad?
Yes he has that huge browridge and a lot of chin and jaw projection and great bone mass. Archetypical warrior skull.

Of course you also need great harmony, halos and "beautiful" features to balance out your huge bones. Otherwise you are not chad, but just ugly caveman ogre.
5ed0d10be1531
CeXwmSVUEAAUo2s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Buci and Phillybeard1996
This is Jan Blachowicz, MMA fighter who is almost 40. Looks like he's in his late 20's. Archetypal warrior skull.

603836945aec9a050b534cae o U v2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Keep coping. He was a prettyboy in his early 20s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204, thecel and Constantin Denis
and of course it has nothing to do with having a million plastic surgeries

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slob and thecel
exaclty, the facial forward growth stretches the whole facial skin and prevents wrinkles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16204, thecel and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15305
View attachment 1475195View attachment 1475197

Soft prettyboy features may be wery attractive to prime women, but they will "wear off" pretty quickly, and in their mid 30s most prettyboys are normies at best. But dominant and masculine bone structure doesn't go anywhere as you age, and warrior-skulled ogre chads with massive jaws and browridges are the ones who can slay into their 50s.

Also having big and strong bones means that your skin and other soft tissues are gonna have much more support, so they are gonna age slower as well. Less sagging, wrinkles, etc.

So we all should have being an ogre chad as our ultimate life goal in the long run. :Comfy:
High IQ

The biggest neoteny cope is "you will look 20 when youre 40".

neotenous niggas look even more shit when they are old and end up getting roasted r/13or30 when they are 25 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16204 and Patient A
Like this?

IMG 20220101 WA0007  01  02

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16204 and fuckedupmanlet

finally a non retarded thread. Why do we always hear that men age better. Because masculine features age better

Masc bones+ feminine soft features/ skin is the way to go.

Masc bones+ feminine soft features/ skin is the way to go.
What parts of the face should be more feminine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
What parts of the face should be more feminine?
Lips, nose if midface is good( wide and compact not overly long), collagen, eye area if you have the bones

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-094732_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-094732_Chrome.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

I have no idea where this myth of prettyboys being such just because of collagen started, but if you look pretty and have 0 bones you're not gonna be a "prettyboy"; you're gonna be a cutecel. Most prettyboys have good bones + good features, that's the whole point, dimorphism and beautiful features.

Your example is also awful since Momoa doesn't even have a MASSIVE SKULL, he has very proportioned and harmonious features, and you'd have thought of him as a prettyboy when he was in his 20s, he just went for a more rugged style now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Slob
ogre = ugly

keep barking for prettyboys

I think Chico's appeal has always been overblown, but it is still amazing how much of a normal guy he looks like here. From this picture, never in your wildest imagination would you imagine that this guy is semi-famous for his good looks.
I keep covering his hairline with my hand and it gives him an instant +2 PSL. The norwood reaper cometh.

I have heaps of questions around this. Is there a better thread for more detail on the correlation between bone structure and how you age? I thought before seeing any of this that faces lacking strong bone structure will just “slide” with age.

Further, how much does gonial angles impact aging? I have a strong prominent jaw but a high angle, does this have essentially have the same effect as lacking a strong jawline? For example, will someone with a 90 degree gonial age better than a 150?