Ogre jaw?

elliotfan4ever

elliotfan4ever

Iron
My jaw is terrible, its rounded because I'm obese, but even without that its very narrow, I saw chewing gum will widen it, and its worked a little, but will puberty make it too wide if I continue chewing? Will I descend to an ogre? Or become MTN? |Should I continue chewing along with puberty| is my main question

Attachments

• IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
you will never be a ogre even if you blast 20 iu hgh per day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Lyxguxx, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
My jaw is terrible, its rounded because I'm obese, but even without that its very narrow, I saw chewing gum will widen it, and its worked a little, but will puberty make it too wide if I continue chewing? Will I descend to an ogre? Or become MTN? |Should I continue chewing along with puberty| is my main question
Lil' bro you're nowhere near an ogre. Tranny tier dimorphism but I'll assume you're just young.

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and chadintraining
how old are you bro

Lil' bro you're nowhere near an ogre. Tranny tier dimorphism but I'll assume you're just young.
Yeah he looks 13-14, my dimorphism was pretty similar at that age, a lil better tho, and it has improved quite a bit since that point, my zygos and jaw also noticeably improved, I am 16 now

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You will never become an ogre bro. Trust me.:feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: elliotfan4ever