Oh god i wish that were me

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap

meanwhile people talk shit about guys with hooded eyes.

@TRUE_CEL

Holy fuck that face.Not my favorite but definetly great

Fish wearing a chicken smoking a cigarette cover

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ldar = cope
ur the asian version of him ded srs

B46DE71A A3FC 4C31 A5B9 EC9851D11CB1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
really bad haircut

Tell me he doesn't look like a gay alien.
he does. still gets modeling contracts and looks decently aesthetic .

still not much women lust over him for that reason of him looking weak besides his eye area

he does. still gets modeling contracts and looks decently aesthetic .

still not much women lust over him for that reason of him looking weak besides his eye area
I'm just saying having a certain eye area is not a pre-requisite in order to be good looking. All you need is decent features and harmony. Also, here's a thought experiment: would this guy be any worse looking if he was 5'7"? Not at all, but he would not be able to model due to his height. Being a model does not guarantee universal appeal, it just means you meet certain standards. Most male models are in the PSL 5 - 6 range.

I'm just saying having a certain eye area is not a pre-requisite in order to be good looking. All you need is decent features and harmony. Also, here's a thought experiment: would this guy be any worse looking if he was 5'7"? Not at all, but he would not be able to model due to his height. Being a model does not guarantee universal appeal, it just means you meet certain standards. Most male models are in the PSL 5 - 6 range.

agree