Oh god i wish that were me

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2227, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
You want to lose yourself then? You want to die then? Not having a dream-vagina is overrated too, not having dream vagina is bad, but is very good to have a girldick and be a total hypno-god-maid, you know that, all of the weebs know my talking and love and passion for all the cuteness and open experiences of pleasures of clitty play in another young prime foids WHILE having a girldick, ultimate sensation; being lesbian while being a cute-girl with girldick with another girl is heaven, the tiddy gets hard and girlmode is ACTIVE in you if you believe in love, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You want to lose yourself then? You want to die then? Not having a dream-vagina is overrated too, not having dream vagina is bad, but is very good to have a girldick and be a total hypno-god-maid, you know that, all of the weebs know my talking and love and passion for all the cuteness and open experiences of pleasures of clitty play in another young prime foids WHILE having a girldick, ultimate sensation; being lesbian while being a cute-girl with girldick with another girl is heaven, the tiddy gets hard, so whatever
MedicalIckyDobermanpinscher size restricted

So kill yourself

This gigatyrone metrosexual or nothing
124838 80d440b7754128e7b2bf126290dc46d8

You want to lose yourself then? You want to die then? Not having a dream-vagina is overrated too, not having dream vagina is bad, but is very good to have a girldick and be a total hypno-god-maid, you know that, all of the weebs know my talking and love and passion for all the cuteness and open experiences of pleasures of clitty play in another young prime foids WHILE having a girldick, ultimate sensation; being lesbian while being a cute-girl with girldick with another girl is heaven, the tiddy gets hard and girlmode is ACTIVE in you if you believe in love, so whatever
You are an alt or someone. But who?

• JFL
You are an alt or someone. But who?
I AM NOT A ALT, I swear for Satan, it's not Antinous who speaks, I AM: I've been looking at this forum since March 2019 and set up an account after hesitating a long time ago, so you failed to try to say it there, it is what it is so whatever
do you want to be antinous? Do you like Antinous? You mean you like to fake that you are Antinous? Oh, that's scary too, very sick fantasy man, so whatever

• +1
I AM NOT A ALT, I swear, it's not Antinous who speaks, I AM: I've been looking at this forum since March 2019 and set up an account after hesitating a long time ago, so you failed to try to say it there, it is what it is so whatever

do you want to be antinous? Do you like Antinous? You mean you like to fake that you are Antinous? Oh, that's scary too, very sick fantasy man, so whatever

Whatever

yeah, holly Sophie of Greece, my dear melancholy, oh fuck, oh damm it then for the dead person, so whatever

I dont wanna be associated with this satanist weeb aspie

I dont wanna be associated with this satanist weeb aspie
You hate Antinous, very funny and it doesn't matter, Satan doesn't want your life, feel rejected because of it, because satan is the supreme lord and noble prince, very sad, sorry; who hates antinous and who likes antinous? Philosophical question is not it? Accepting a kind of god like Antinous must be hard and cool, right? He hates no one and has empathy for every living thing on earth, I love what is kind and compassionate, supreme diabolical forgery, follow: Anime is the supreme form of nobility, so whatever