Oh my god I was wrong...

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
...it was earth all along

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6997
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

how do u know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
Dude...you ruining your rep ratio, better stop

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
GsKQ.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7125
sure but was it flat?