Oiiiii dickheads suck my nob jk check this out

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Alright so basically yea you think having high testosterone means shit when you have high cortisol levels let's call it at this your cortisol is a juggernaut if you don't kill it then your testosterone will not matter as you whine like a little bitch don't you you little twinky fucking cunts na just kidding love you but yea basically lower your time on this site as its determential on your health and mind KEEP THEM CORTISOL LEVLES DOWN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Gunna
Threads like this are indeed detrimental to my health ngl.

Jokes aside you are right, having high cortisol levels is bad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Jimsonbobson505
Threads like this are indeed detrimental to my health ngl.

Jokes aside you are right, having high cortisol levels is bad.
Trust my guy even if your clapped cortisol is a rko and when it hits depression anxiety care for things that don't matter kick in 👌🏻🙏🏻 clapped means ugly by the way I don't know if you're but the whole thing around this is about girls but most successful people are ugly nerds even if you're a ugly nerd keep them cortisol levels low and you'll find your potential my g

are you legit autistic?

Youre right jimmy, high t means jack shit if cortisol is high as well. Take ashwaghanda, meditate, play sport n exercise, avoid high stress jobs and studies etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 5187
Youre right jimmy, high t means jack shit if cortisol is high as well. Take ashwaghanda, meditate, play sport n exercise, avoid high stress jobs and studies etc

shitpost
Kill yourself faggot.