Oily skin mogs?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Oily skin mogs because the oil acts as a natural moisturiser. I am late 20s and can easily look 20 if i shave and have the haircut.
What's my routine? Nothing, i wash my face with bar soap once a week and never used moisturiser in my life.
But my skin is oily as fuck which i'm guessing naturally moisturised my skin.
Dry skin is brutal, i've known people who have naturally dry skin and they age terribly.

Now i'm kinda concerned using kojic acid soap as apparently it drys your skin out, so any tips?
Also what do you guys think about oily skin type and other skin types? which mogs? Oily skin does have its drawbacks, it's annoying as fuck when your nose gets oily after 30 minutes and the things that come with it, e.g. blackheads/pores/etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, zurzolo, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
Balanced skin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
it depends, oily skin increases your chances of a pimple forming. That's why accutane (isotretinoin) works is because it stops oil production. But if you are lucky enough to not get bad acne with oily skin its probably a good health indicator and you won't age as quickly.

Bro has oily skin
Yes, i suspect it's due to insulin resistance/insulin spikes, no i'm not diabetic. My scalp gets really oily aswell for some reason, it's all connected.

it depends, oily skin increases your chances of a pimple forming. That's why accutane (isotretinoin) works is because it stops oil production. But if you are lucky enough to not get bad acne with oily skin its probably a good health indicator and you won't age as quickly.
No oily skin has nothing to do with pimples, i haven't had a pimple in about 14 years.
I wouldn't even care about my oily skin if my nose didn't get too oily too quickly aka after 20-30 minutes and the real issue is blackheads/pores.
I'm also starting to suspect the oil has some other effects on the skin aswell, my face is much darker than the rest of my body, it has darkened quite a bit the past 2 years, i'm wondering if the oil somehow is connected.

No oily skin has nothing to do with pimples, i haven't had a pimple in about 14 years.
I wouldn't even care about my oily skin if my nose didn't get too oily too quickly aka after 20-30 minutes and the real issue is blackheads/pores.
yes it does, trapped oil + bacteria + dead skin cells are what's in a pimple. That is why people exfoliate

you even acknowledge blackheads were from oily skin lol

yes it does, trapped oil + bacteria + dead skin cells are what's in a pimple. That is why people exfoliate

you even acknowledge blackheads were from oily skin lol
I think they're from oily skin, i don't know. I just know i have insanely oily skin and i haven't had pimples or anything like that in a long long time. The only drawback is the excessivley oily nose and blackheads/pores, that's it. Possible drawbacks i need to look into - skin getting darker over time and whether using kojic acid will dry it out too much. Dry skin = accelerated ageing, i don't like using moisturiser tbh, the oil suffiices but maybe i will need to after the soap

Oily skin mogs because the oil acts as a natural moisturiser. I am late 20s and can easily look 20 if i shave and have the haircut.
What's my routine? Nothing, i wash my face with bar soap once a week and never used moisturiser in my life.
But my skin is oily as fuck which i'm guessing naturally moisturised my skin.
Dry skin is brutal, i've known people who have naturally dry skin and they age terribly.

Now i'm kinda concerned using kojic acid soap as apparently it drys your skin out, so any tips?
Also what do you guys think about oily skin type and other skin types? which mogs? Oily skin does have its drawbacks, it's annoying as fuck when your nose gets oily after 30 minutes and the things that come with it, e.g. blackheads/pores/etc.
Oily skin only managed to give me acne breakouts.

I think they're from oily skin, i don't know. I just know i have insanely oily skin and i haven't had pimples or anything like that in a long long time. The only drawback is the excessivley oily nose and blackheads/pores, that's it. Possible drawbacks i need to look into - skin getting darker over time and whether using kojic acid will dry it out too much. Dry skin = accelerated ageing, i don't like using moisturiser tbh, the oil suffiices but maybe i will need to after the soap
blackheads are made of oil + bacteria+ dead skin cells. Do you not understand that accutane is a miracle drug because of the reasons im telling you?

If you aren't having acne with oily skin then why change anything? Shiny face is weird so blot it if it bothers you

blackheads are made of oil + bacteria+ dead skin cells. Do you not understand that accutane is a miracle drug because of the reasons im telling you?

If you aren't having acne with oily skin then why change anything? Shiny face is weird so blot it if it bothers you
just need my nose to not get oily, that's it and i won't use accutane because it can cause hair loss.