Ok, blackpill shit start to going mainstream now

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Blackpill are going mainstream now, i see a lot of shit blackpill post on TikTok

Women will be more and more aware about aesthetic, when a HTN can living life, now this is will be more hard and hard.

Women starting too see blackpill content :

zendaya-taking-notes.gif

+ they have a lot of algorithm chance to found that content, because is simply women algo, watching only makeup and aesthetic shit on TikTok.

Some htn was able to fraud with some girl, and have a LTR chance, now the new limit will gonna be Chadlite minimum or nothing.

The more they will come across blackpill content the more they will be aware of the proportions of the face, the bone density, the importance of the ratios .. ect ect.

Game are going more hard than hard ! prepar your soul !

Some bastard moneymaxxer try too spreads blackpill knowledge out of our communities. They deserve a fuukin death sentance :feelswhy::feelswhy:

This is how women will scanning you now :

tc7izj7qplj11.jpg

they are spreading our secret tips

EcMP.gif

3434473 1461207099693

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, wayme, Mewton and 18 others
Assuming this trend is confirmed, is blackpill going mainstream good or bad?

• Ugh..
Reactions: idcgraycel
Can some of you faggots stop spreading blackpill knowledge outside of PSL communities.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mhd_79, Zikel_Nut, Mewton and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 8 others
Assuming this trend is confirmed, is blackpill going mainstream good or bad?

Extremely bad, because a lot of people will be aware about the importance of appeal, and the competition will stonk hard

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 13 others
Extremely bad, because a lot of people will be aware about the importance of appeal, and the competition will stonk hard

agree, future looks really terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and blackckatt
AT least more doctors will focus on aesthetics and we could get break throughs like fixing a long mid face, bad es ratio act.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
Can some of you faggots stop spreading blackpill knowledge outside of PSL communities.
Too late. All started with James the attention seeker faggot. It's years late now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt, Zikel_Nut, Mewton and 15 others
i found that some irl friend i've met years ago posts stuff about the blackpill in his stories, and it's spreading fast on tik tok

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766, studymaxxer and 1 other person
nothing will change your retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
i found that some irl friend i've met years ago posts stuff about the blackpill in his stories, and it's spreading fast on tik tok
Too late. All started with James the attention seeker faggot. It's years late now
AT least more doctors will focus on aesthetics and we could get break throughs like fixing a long mid face, bad es ratio act.
agree, future looks really terrible

Just imagine guys, you found your first date, and the women are looking at you and start say :

"Muuuh you lack of bones, muuh no frames" .. ect

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 8 others
Blackpill is going mainstream because you're seeing it on a platform that is designed to serve up content that you're interested in? It's not, it's still extremely fringe in mainstream society. If you look at the comments in these vids, it's full of normies saying 'touch grass' and all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 25377 and 8 others
Blackpill are going mainstream now, i see a lot of shit blackpill post on TikTok

Women will be more and more aware about aesthetic, when a HTN can living life, now this is will be more hard and hard.

zendaya-taking-notes.gif

+ they have a lot of algorithm chance to found that content, because is simply women algo, watching only makeup and aesthetic shit on TikTok.

Some htn was able to fraud with some girl, and have a LTR chance, now the new limit will gonna be Chadlite minimum or nothing.

The more they will come across blackpill content the more they will be aware of the proportions of the face, the bone density, the importance of the ratios .. ect ect.

Some bastard moneymaxxer try too spreads blackpill knowledge out of our communities. They deserve a fuukin death sentance :feelswhy::feelswhy:

tc7izj7qplj11.jpg

EcMP.gif

View attachment 2324293
Time to implement Mafia rules. Take an oath to be part of the forum and get a bullet to the head if you talk about it with non forum members.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others

zendaya-taking-notes.gif

tc7izj7qplj11.jpg

EcMP.gif

View attachment 2324293
it wont change female preferences. female prefrence is genetic only somewhat environmental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Time to implement Mafia rules. Take an oath to be part of the forum and get a bullet to the head if you talk about it with non forum members.
close the forum to those who don't have an account and troll blackpillers on normie platforms like tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
Blackpill is going mainstream because you're seeing it on a platform that is designed to serve up content that you're interested in? It's not, it's still extremely fringe in mainstream society. If you look at the comments in these vids, it's full of normies saying 'touch grass' and all that shit.
This

Blackpill has been a thing
Many people care about their looks and get surgeries for it

You act as if only this forum and psl autist are the only ones "looksmaxxing" normies do it all the time

The only reason blackpill went mainstream is because of how utterly retarded and autistic it is that it became a meme (ropemaxxing,touchgrassmaxxing,etc)

People will get blackpilled by reality not by TikTok

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, mugly and Deleted member 32425
Just imagine guys, you found your first date, and the women are looking at you and start say :

"Muuuh you lack of bones, muuh no frames" .. ect

giphy-downsized-medium.gif
i would marry her immediately

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Informationcapitali and blackckatt
we need to create a new pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and blackckatt
Someone have the number of blackpillman ? put the light on sky please, call him for put head in toilet of normies rat spread blackpill content out of this site

the-batman.gif

its still about genetics most of the retards i see posting on tiktok with james’ blackpill song are 4psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, humanoidsub7 and blackckatt
blackpill is cope yesterday I saw an obese balding subhuman with a fit htb :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, 5'7 zoomer and blackckatt

First started seeing it (outside of here) with some blackpill youtube channels, but they were somewhat niche and not entirely blackpill.
Then CurlyheadJames started his weird social media presence, using all the PSL lingo and now it's all over my TikTok page, with every other guy talking about negative canthal tilt or whatever. Most people I guess just joke about it. But this shit should have never left this site.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 5 others
First started seeing it (outside of here) with some blackpill youtube channels, but they were somewhat niche and not entirely blackpill.
Then CurlyheadJames started his weird social media presence, using all the PSL lingo and now it's all over my TikTok page, with every other guy talking about negative canthal tilt or whatever. Most people I guess just joke about it. But this shit should have never left this site.

I hope

Softmaxxing is bluepill shit.

Hardmaxxing is the quintessential blackpill : you can softmaxx to a certain degree before your genetic limits plateaus you.

No softmaxxing for big failos such as big UEE, NCT, big IPD, recessed jaw,etc...

How much of these adolescents can realistically save 40k to get surgeries ?

Leanmaxxing is the primary looksmaxxing but most people fail with it.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
women have always been attracted only by Chadlites+ it is just that before they couldn't have access to social media and Tinder.

so hypergamy isn't going to be worse as CHADs already are on Tinder for like 5-10 years and no more CHADS are born.
good news for us that white+6' foot HTN is enough to doing well in LTR and even slaying LTBS.

bluepilled normies are dumb and will always be there are too NT to understand blackpill content.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
If it reduces women’s body counts I’m happy.

jfl, 50k likes each one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 32425, Informationcapitali and 2 others
Meh I’m not worried about it everybody knows about the gym and still most normies are fat and unathletic. It will probably just incourage more men to ldar

• JFL
May 11, 2023
Kira-maxxing
Joined May 11, 2023
Last seen Today at 7:08 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
close the forum to those who don't have an account and troll blackpillers on normie platforms like tiktok

Joined Jul 2, 2023
Last seen 17 minutes ago · Viewing thread What tape to use when sleeping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Mewton, idcgraycel and 1 other person
Joined Jul 2, 2023
Last seen 17 minutes ago · Viewing thread What tape to use when sleeping
I had an account going as far as mid 2022(which mods are aware of). I lost it's password and couldn't log in anymore so contacted mods to get a new account. I was also on incels.is from may 2022 to september 2022.

Imagine being in the convo when youve got a dick as your pfp. You're a faggot

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Mewton, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
No it’s not going mainstream greycel

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Who is to blame? Admins for not restricting content to unregistered users and the mexicans who create those tiktok videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and studymaxxer
It's most likely a fad with stupid normies joking about it. It's gonna be forgotten and a new fad with be discovered lol.

• +1
More subhuman suicide by both girls and boys. There will be a surgery filter made to catch out frauders

bad esr is probably one of the most difficult things to fix.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and metagross
this thread is either a bait or the op is a dumb nigger

@ThickLips stop spreading it asshole