ok buddy boys i have a PROBLEM. an oldcel from the ward asked me to setup his SMARTWATCH, change time, connect to smartphone, i dont know how

_MVP_

_MVP_

COMPUTRONIUM
The smartphone is a "Samsung Galaxy A15 5G"

the smartwatch is a "Smart watch FW15 Lite"

the manual is not helpful

so what do now?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69 and Kroker
i need to change the time on the smart watch and connect it to the smartphone.

how?

i gave up. it was too hard, even with google and chatgpt. i will tell him to return the watch as if i cannot setup it, nobody possibly can

the oldcel said he will go to to the store he bought the watch from LOL (there were 2 old foids as sellers in the store, no way in hell they can fix that) so probably he will have to refund the smartwatch

have you tried going to settings?

i fucking hate this new technology.

have you tried going to settings?
i tried everything, google, chatgpt, settings, bluetooth, couple/connect, installing and using apps from google playstore etc. no way in hell.

ok i could have tried to install even more smartwatch apps (i already tried 2) and try them, but it was too dumb for me. fuck it.

dont get angry if u cant do something. u cant change it anyway, gotta admit defeat and move on. its same like starting a car to drive a hill up, i will try that again with manual transmission and if i fail often enough, i will give up for good, and get automatic transmission. zero fucks given.

WHAT KIND OF WARD DO YOU RESIDE AT?

The smartphone is a "Samsung Galaxy A15 5G"

the smartwatch is a "Smart watch FW15 Lite"

the manual is not helpful

so what do now?
Aren’t you 250 iq

you won't believe what happened.

my oneitis fixed this issue. fucking lol.

basically she scanned a QR-code and through that downloaded the app and connected it from smartphone to the smartwatch.

lolololol

that was really retarded from me.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
ask chatgpt faggotcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back