Ok from now I'm gym maxxing until I can surgery max

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
OK, as most of you know I'm 16. I've got psl 4 face (so pretty average) and I decided I can get a body halo.

Atm I'm intermittent fasting and I've seen some impressive results in fat loss becuase to start with I had a litkle fat not you can clearly see my 6 pack.

Anyway I did some research and to average men a good body can be a halo. I've got great body genetics and the j stets are symmetrical and all.

I have also got a workout regimen. I'll do this workout program 3-4 times a week and I'll do hiit 3-4 a week and run 5k as often as I can

I really cba doing this without the help of suppliments.

So I wanna know my options for this. HGH,i don't like the look of as it will may do some craniofacial growth and make my application for MLF3 invalid. Steroids aren't an option atm as, well I'm 16 and still growing. I want my growth plates to be fine. So tbh idk my options and I can't do all this natty. So what are my options. Thanks

16 thinking about hgh. Fuck. Don't over think the shit calories in calories out, balanced diet. 8-12 reps, 6 exercises per session, 6 days a week. train hard Trust the process. stop being so autistic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majorcope, Deleted member 1680, Chad69 and 3 others
16 thinking about hgh. Fuck. Don't over think the shit calories in calories out balanced diet. 8-12 reps 6 exercises per session 6 days. Trust the process.
Are there any suppliments? I've heard oaf sarms? Creatine?

• +1
Reactions: majorcope
Yes, bro. I'm gymmaxxing since I was 16, and it did a great job for me: big body halo. It It's really worth it, go ahead. But do not run too often, it inhibits muscle growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
Would not recommend any of these, as you are still in puberty. Just take magnesium and have a balanced diet with enough protein and you will be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes, bro. I'm gymmaxxing since I was 16, and it did a great job for me: big body halo. It It's really worth it, go ahead. But do not run too often, it inhibits muscle growth.
Well I'm planning on joining the the army ay 22 so running is a must, it's becuase cardio and that and my contract as builder runs out whn I'm 22 but by then I'll have 750k
Would not recommend any of these, as you are still in puberty. Just take magnesium and have a balanced diet with enough protein and you will be fine.
Isn't magnesium, vit D and Zinc a cope
Google is your friend. Jeff nippard and wat not.
Ok

Last edited:
OK, as most of you know I'm 16. I've got psl 4 face (so pretty average) and I decided I can get a body halo.

Atm I'm intermittent fasting and I've seen some impressive results in fat loss becuase to start with I had a litkle fat not you can clearly see my 6 pack.

Anyway I did some research and to average men a good body can be a halo. I've got great body genetics and the j stets are symmetrical and all.

I have also got a workout regimen. I'll do this workout program 3-4 times a week and I'll do hiit 3-4 a week and run 5k as often as I can

So I wanna know my options for this. HGH,i don't like the look of as it will may do some craniofacial growth and make my application for MLF3 invalid. Steroids aren't an option atm as, well I'm 16 and still growing. I want my growth plates to be fine. So tbh idk my options and I can't do all this natty. So what are my options. Thanks
You can't afford real gh at 16 most likely. Try ipamorelin oral you can take that increases GH and is fairly cheap.

Well I'm planning on joining the the army ay 22 so running is a must, it's becuase cardio and that and my contract as builder runs out whn I'm 22 but by then I'll have 750k

Isn't magnesium, vit D and Zinc a cope
This is suboptimal, cardio and muscle growth hinder each other.But you'll definitely be able to build a good body that way. And no, it definitely isn't a cope by any means. These three are so good in many aspects. There is even a thread about magnesium on here.

• +1
You can't afford real gh at 16 most likely. Try ipamorelin oral you can take that increases GH and is fairly cheap.
Yes but the problem is if it moves my maxilla forward even a little bit it will fuck up my chances for MLF3 and after that happens no surgeon will bring my maxilla forward so I can't ascend
This is suboptimal, cardio and muscle growth hinder each other.But you'll definitely be able to build a good body that way. And no, it definitely isn't a cope by any means. These three are so good in many aspects. There is even a thread about magnesium on here.
OK cool,

NO!!!! Don't diet when in growth period of life. You need all the neutrients to grow to maximum height!!!

Just have a healthy eating habit, so you can grow to good height. Are you on track for good height?????
Steroids aren't an option atm as, well I'm 16 and still growing. I want my growth plates to be fine. So tbh idk my options and I can't do all this natty. So what are my options. Thanks
DON'T do Steriods at 16. You should NOT need them at 16.
But you can testosterone maxx at 16, and adviseable. In a natural way. This testosterone advise is pretty legit, and you should just do those natural testtosterone maxxers. ALSO: competing peaks testosterone, so youshould so some competative sports or something. It peaks testosterone also.

For bone growth. Red light Therapy is said to help a bit also. I bought such a lamp for 50-60 bucks.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Lev Peshkov
NO!!!! Don't diet when in growth period of life. You need all the neutrients to grow to maximum height!!!

Just have a healthy eating habit, so you can grow to good height. Are you on track for good height?????

But you can testosterone maxx at 16, and adviseable. In a natural way. This testosterone advise is pretty legit, and you should just do those natural testtosterone maxxers. ALSO: competing peaks testosterone, so youshould so some competative sports or something. It peaks testosterone also.

For bone growth. Red light Therapy is said to help a bit also. I bought such a lamp for 50-60 bucks.
Cool! Why shouldn't I be fasting at 16? It boosts HGH by almost 1000%. That will make me grow taller apparently. Atleast my mom told me that I've grown and that's since I started sleeping 12 hrs a day and fasting

It's also collagen king!

Last edited:
Cool! Why shouldn't I be fasting at 16?
I'm not that knowledgeable in this field.
But in my head, fasting sounds like: getting degiciency of certain neutriments (at least some parts of the day). And concluding in my head; that might stop growth. I know in my family, the older generation was poor, had difficulty with getting enough food as childen, and they stayed shorter.
I have no proof. But I was brought up like this. With this attitude from my mother. We had to eat well, and plenty preotiene, and also fat. We sports plenty, so we were all lean. My mother even went to a farmer to get milk straight up from the cow, (that milk had like centimers of fat layer on top if you left it standing for some time. So stuff like that.
I grew 6'2 / 188 cm
my brother 6'4 / 195 cm
my other brother 5'10 /178 cm
This was from parents that are (father: 5'8.5 / 174 cm; and mother 5'7.7 / 172 cm).

So that's how I got the idea.
That food is very important on grwth time. And shoudl not go diet.
Maybe research has better answers, I dunno.

It boosts HGH by almost 1000%. That will make me grow taller apparently. Atleast my mom told me that I've grown and that's since I started sleeping 12 hrs a day and fasting
Maybe research is right. But make sure to get nutrients for growth. Many people are deficient in the combo needed for bone growth: calcium + D3 + K2. (calcium needed for the bones; D3 for the ability fo the body to absorb the calcium; K2 for the transportaton of that Calcium towards the bones (with K2 shortage, Calcium might just go stick to vains while it needs not be absorbed there but you want it IN the bones)

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Lev Peshkov
So, when you finally surgerymaxx and need to stay in the bed for weeks and can't train for months, you'll lose all the gains. Very smart of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

aim for this

• +1
16 thinking about hgh. Fuck. Don't over think the shit calories in calories out, balanced diet. 8-12 reps, 6 exercises per session, 6 days a week. train hard Trust the process. stop being so autistic.
He needs hgh asap.Its maybe too late for him

How many kcal will you eat in your calorien plus

JUST STOP WITH COPES AND USE PEPTIDES OR PHARMA HGH

JUST STOP WITH COPES AND USE PEPTIDES OR PHARMA HGH
I can understand doing this for height increase but it you are doing this for muscle growth you are fucking retarded.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chad69

Don't do too much cardio, niggah.
Prioritize lifting and do HIIT 1 once a week.
Plus, avoid doing long sessions of cardio(20 minutes and more, especially endurance shit) since they are gonna raise your cortisol levels short & long term.

Weight lifting: Depending on your frame, focus more on upper body(Neck, Traps, entire back and chest, entire arms including forearms and brachiallis)and abs.
Lastly, for the love of chin chin, don't ever train your glutes and legs a lot, especially sqauts.

Happy looksmaxxing.

• +1
Don't do too much cardio, niggah.
Prioritize lifting and do HIIT 1 once a week.
Plus, avoid doing long sessions of cardio(20 minutes and more, especially endurance shit) since they are gonna raise your cortisol levels short & long term.

Weight lifting: Depending on your frame, focus more on upper body(Neck, Traps, entire back and chest, entire arms including forearms and brachiallis)and abs.
Lastly, for the love of chin chin, don't ever train your glutes and legs a lot, especially sqauts.

Happy looksmaxxing.
Cheers to that brother
That's my aim

• +1
I'm not that knowledgeable in this field.
But in my head, fasting sounds like: getting degiciency of certain neutriments (at least some parts of the day). And concluding in my head; that might stop growth. I know in my family, the older generation was poor, had difficulty with getting enough food as childen, and they stayed shorter.
I have no proof. But I was brought up like this. With this attitude from my mother. We had to eat well, and plenty preotiene, and also fat. We sports plenty, so we were all lean. My mother even went to a farmer to get milk straight up from the cow, (that milk had like centimers of fat layer on top if you left it standing for some time. So stuff like that.
I grew 6'2 / 188 cm
my brother 6'4 / 195 cm
my other brother 5'10 /178 cm
This was from parents that are (father: 5'8.5 / 174 cm; and mother 5'7.7 / 172 cm).

So that's how I got the idea.
That food is very important on grwth time. And shoudl not go diet.
Maybe research has better answers, I dunno.

Maybe research is right. But make sure to get nutrients for growth. Many people are deficient in the combo needed for bone growth: calcium + D3 + K2. (calcium needed for the bones; D3 for the ability fo the body to absorb the calcium; K2 for the transportaton of that Calcium towards the bones (with K2 shortage, Calcium might just go stick to vains while it needs not be absorbed there but you want it IN the bones)
I'd k2 in carrots, I've been eating a lot of them for beta carotin
You are gonna ascend like me, my fellow pubertymaxxer👍🏿
Yes Broo. I'm also getting a lot of surgery too lmao. Wbu?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I'd k2 in carrots, I've been eating a lot of them for beta carotin

Yes Broo. I'm also getting a lot of surgery too lmao. Wbu?
I'm currently a high tier normie with tutorial mode potential to be chadlite and decent potential to be a chad.

My planned surgeries:
(Musts):-Genioplasty with a custom chin implant and Philtrum Shortening i.e Lip Lift

(Additional cherrys on top)-Jaw Surgery to square more my jaw eventhough it's decent already and Buccal Fat Remover if low bf won't resolve my weird fat distrubtion.

I do lots of softmaxxes atm.

• +1
I'm currently a high tier normie with tutorial mode potential to be chadlite and decent potential to be a chad.

My planned surgeries:
(Musts):-Genioplasty with a custom chin implant and Philtrum Shortening i.e Lip Lift

(Additional cherrys on top)-Jaw Surgery to square more my jaw eventhough it's decent already and Buccal Fat Remover if low bf won't resolve my weird fat distrubtion.

I do lots of softmaxxes atm.
Same haha
Same haha
I think tho I'm getting a lot more like eye area. Osteotomies and some filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
if u want but like the other guy said just eat right and train 3sets of 8 to 12 and workout at least 3 times a week depending on ur workout split. If ur doing full body do it 3x if ur doing upper lower body split do it 4x a week
Cheers to that brother

That's my aim
Yo don't listen to the guy who said don't train legs.u need to work ur whole body to avoid imbalances and injury. Just doing Bro stuff like chest and arms won't make u gains. So yeah train lower body and upper

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Lev Peshkov
if u want but like the other guy said just eat right and train 3sets of 8 to 12 and workout at least 3 times a week depending on ur workout split. If ur doing full body do it 3x if ur doing upper lower body split do it 4x a week

Yo don't listen to the guy who said don't train legs.u need to work ur whole body to avoid imbalances and injury. Just doing Bro stuff like chest and arms won't make u gains. So yeah train lower body and upper
This is some bullshit low T broscience "muh just doing bro stuff like chest and arms won't make u gains"
You can gain muscles if you focus the upper body because not training your lower body doesn't lead to no gains at all(That's pseudoscience)
plus if you going for aesthetics(like me) you prioritize upper body. Period.

• +1
Cool! Why shouldn't I be fasting at 16? It boosts HGH by almost 1000%. That will make me grow taller apparently. Atleast my mom told me that I've grown and that's since I started sleeping 12 hrs a day and fasting

It's also collagen king!
Fasting also increases cortisol which counter acts the HGH , its not as simple of a equation as just fasting for height. But there are naturaly foods that may increase height stuff like milk cheese etc MILK especially since it increases IGF 1 but also lots of vitamin k2

• +1
Fasting also increases cortisol which counter acts the HGH , its not as simple of a equation as just fasting for height. But there are naturaly foods that may increase height stuff like milk cheese etc MILK especially since it increases IGF 1 but also lots of vitamin k2
OK so I should stop the fast and start milk maxxing lmao

Broscience again 'muh fasting also increases cortisol'; Fasting is safe if you do the 16/8 rule when you do your weight loss(16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating).Ded sers, it can increase your HGH levels a lot, if done correctly.

You cannot grow to a height potential its bullshit. I am 17 and my entire childhood I was a vegetarian. Never ate meat in my life. only ate carbs and junk food everyday. and I am 6`5 now. height is mostly genetical. 99%

You cannot grow to a height potential its bullshit. I am 17 and my entire childhood I was a vegetarian. Never ate meat in my life. only ate carbs and junk food everyday. and I am 6`5 now. height is mostly genetical. 99%
You lie...

You lie...
Not lying. I am Indian. search up what Indian diet looks like. I was fucking punished in my childhood for eating a fucking boiled egg in my school.
indian diet consists of fried stuff and 90% carbs.
and even home diet was still better. I was the type who ate junk food everyday all the time. I drank cola like everyday.
only recently I started eating chicken and eggs because of gymmaxx. and even then I was 6+ when I was 13. hence proved height is genetics