Ok guys

iam good boy

iam good boy

Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
Please tell me how to max out maxilla horizontaly and forwardly what non surgical options and surgical
What is MSE and how it works?
What is cause of one side recessed maxila and ramus and that affected side palate is also lower what to do?

Im gonna do this shitt and go to school shooting or something else

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Nocomment

Please tell me how to max out maxilla horizontaly and forwardly what non surgical options and surgical
What is MSE and how it works?
What is cause of one side recessed maxila and ramus and that affected side palate is also lower what to do?

Im gonna do this shitt and go to school shooting or something else
You are saying that one side of your maxilla is recessed and also the ramus? But what about the other side?
Your maxilla may be rotated through the x and z axis

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
You are saying that one side of your maxilla is recessed and also the ramus? But what about the other side?
Your maxilla may be rotated through the x and z axis
My right side extremely well developed i also have mildly mild scoliosis and asymmetric pectus carinatum(please dont search it) because of this shit i tried to kill myself in 2020 with knife and my mom saw it and throwed away knife

Im aqtually knife survivor and depressed every fukin single day im only happy becuz this forum and boyos

• So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Yuno_howitez
My right side extremely well developed i also have mildly mild scoliosis and asymmetric pectus carinatum(please dont search it) because of this shit i tried to kill myself in 2020 with knife and my mom saw it and throwed away knife

Im aqtually knife survivor and depressed every fukin single day im only happy becuz this forum and boyos
Sounds u are a chadlite

i got same shit dawg but no pectus carinatum but i got other issues tbh.
i got mild scoliosis too with more developed right side

What’s your Cobb angle (scoliosis)? Or how bad is it?

i got same shit dawg but no pectus carinatum but i got other issues tbh.
i got mild scoliosis too with more developed right side
Ya all are lucky i wish nobody have this shit pectus carinatum its beyond brootal than having schery’s midface it looks like my chest is like protruding like shit or like i got impregenated by xenomorph and chest about to brust🤣.thing can only fixed by surgery and my poor ass cant afford it .only people with this shit i have know how brootal it is.
It dont stop there i have slight permanat heart palpation caused by this shit and im only 17

I might not live longer but i will rameriz maxx before my death

Last edited:
Ya all are lucky i wish nobody have this shit pectus carinatum its beyond brootal than having schery’s midface it looks like my chest is like protruding like shit or like i got impregenated by xenomorph and chest about to brust🤣.thing can only fixed by surgery and my poor ass cant afford it .only people with this shit i have know how brootal it is.
It dont stop there i have slight permanat heart palpation caused by this shit and im only 17
i seen photos dawg it doesn't look that bad, just make sure to gymaxx to conceal it as much as you can and when u have money for surgery u should get it.

all we can do is conceal our failos, we can't choose them or anything all of us got failos some worse but we all gotta do something fr

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy