Ok, how do I slay this foid

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
We're both 15

I've talked to her a couple times

We send eachother videos on tt and ig reels.

Sometimes she replies to them with texts or whatnot

We send eachother snaps (sometimes full face, although that isnt important)

I feel like she's losing interest, how do I reel her back in and go for the killshot (have sex with her and make her my gf)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, Lokki, Darkeningstar and 3 others
@DalitBoss @AlbinoMaxxer @nword49 @Darkeningstar @ey88

Sounds like ur just a friend. Youve gotta actually hangout with her because she talks to 20 other guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, maarda, Darkeningstar and 7 others
Sounds like ur just a friend. Youve gotta actually hangout with her because she talks to 20 other guys
Yeah ik

Im trying to figure out a way to hang out with her

• +1
Reactions: maarda and Darkeningstar
“Suck my dick u hypergamous, chad hungry, distasteful, degenerate, submissive ass butch”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, got.daim, boss8055 and 8 others
Yeah ik

Im trying to figure out a way to hang out with her
Sports events just anything related to school where yall can hangout with parents around and break touch barrier and chit

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Sports events just anything related to school where yall can hangout with parents around and break touch barrier and chit
We dont go same school anymore

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Couldn’t help you with this one bro :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and cromagnon
never began

no aetolian

Last edited:
We're both 15

I feel like she's losing interest, how do I reel her back in and go for the killshot (have sex with her and make her my gf)
saar trust bro its cologne bro , i dont even know dude i got my dick sucked 3 times being like a fucking autist there is more than enough hope for you

• JFL
Bro what else do u need? You HAVE to hang out with her find a way, the movies and break the touch barrier that way idfk just tell ur parents to fuck off jfl also get some lifts, thatll help a lot

• +1
saar trust bro its cologne bro , i dont even know dude i got my dick sucked 3 times being like a fucking autist there is more than enough hope for you
Nigga said cologne, genuine cagefuel thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and ltnmez-castizo
Bro what else do u need? You HAVE to hang out with her find a way, the movies and break the touch barrier that way idfk just tell ur parents to fuck off jfl also get some lifts, thatll help a lot
Ok I have an idea

• +1
You don't because your white

Be upfront, tell her "I want ya, I need ya." Preferably in person, being ambiguous with a gal will ruin your chances. Ya have to take clear action early on. Preferably tell her this in person, but if you can't meet up tell her through a phone call or text.

Be upfront, tell her "I want ya, I need ya." Preferably in person, being ambiguous with a gal will ruin your chances. Ya have to take clear action early on. Preferably tell her this in person, but if you can't meet up tell her through a phone call or text.
yep being needy has always gotten foids wet

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Yeah, and so does texting every topic to death without making a clear move.
if she’s actually into you, SHE will make the first move. If there’s no interest there’s nothing you can do to save it. OP has literally only talked to this girl a couple times IRL he has no basis to know if she was ever interested, not worth the embarrassment of being rejected/ghosted when she hadn’t send any iois

• So Sad
We're both 15

Put a honey packet in your food. So when it’s you and her alone. She will be bricked up then she can put it in you. THATS HOW YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND

Ask her out u fag, ask what shes doin this weekend. Don't be a pussy

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Suns9999
ask if she wants to go to the park, movies, hangout anything, try to get those irl connections

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
We're both 15

If shes not already a hypersexual or sexual person you can forget about it.

15 year old foids will not fuck you unless they constantly think about it, like a 26 year old can probably have sex with someone even when they arent even horny and dont want it badly

But if shes a sexual person do a first move, dont do anything :feelstastyman: And send her "without me?" After she says shes going to take a shower

Say something sexual But not aimed towards her like. "I had a yk what during math class today and i think the teacher saw it😭" thats still risky but unless she makes the first move everything is risky In this area

Hope you get to slay soon:feelshehe:

• +1