"OK NOW POST YOUR FACE"

Rea

Rea

π˜‰π˜¦π˜΄π˜΅π˜Žπ˜°π˜³π˜¦ π™Žπ™ͺπ™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™©π™–π™§
WHY DO UGLY GREYCELS COPE WITH THIS SHIT ?

YOU'RE ASKING FOR A RATING, I'M RATING YOUR DISGUSTING LTN FACE IF YOU'RE MAD DON'T POST YOUR FACE RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Diarrhoea, virgin and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†., ayusshhhh and Rea
WHY DO UGLY GREYCELS COPE WITH THIS SHIT ?

YOU'RE ASKING FOR A RATING, I'M RATING YOUR DISGUSTING LTN FACE IF YOU'RE MAD DON'T POST YOUR FACE RETARD

View attachment 3086659
yea ik some nigga that made a thread with his 4 friends that were getting absolutely flamed for how autistic and ugly they look kept saying "post your face" "still waiting for your face, nerd" and they kept saying they mog chico and jordan to oblivion? even though they are all sub 3 psl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Rea
yea ik some nigga that made a thread with his 4 friends that were getting absolutely flamed for how autistic and ugly they look kept saying "post your face" "still waiting for your face, nerd" and they kept saying they mog chico and jordan to oblivion? even though they are all sub 3 psl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah it's pretty funny

They just mad

• +1
Reactions: N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. and Rea
Yeah it's pretty funny
im pretty sure u saw that thread it was called looksmaxxers, listen or smth liek that

• +1
Reactions: Rea and ayusshhhh
im pretty sure u saw that thread it was called looksmaxxers, listen or smth liek that
Maybe, tbh i forgot 99% of the thread i read so

I rated one user out of boredom and there were 5 greycels asking me to rate in pm.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I rated one user out of boredom and there were 5 greycels asking me to rate in pm.
Same, i ignore them but when i'm bored i open one of their dm's and make fun of them

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517