ok tell me your opinions, was this weird of me to do

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

im a failure
so this story is about my military former female friend from HS. When this story takes place I’ve known her for I would say about a year or so.

let’s skip to the main plot. She goes off to basic training in March. I don’t hear from her because they take the phone from you. I start seeing her little brothers play outside and every now and then I sit and talk to them, watch them play soccer (cause I have no friends and nothing to do) overtime, around april I want to say, the twins invite to their house and they show me their interests and play games. I feel like a pseudo big brother. I even went to one of their baseball games after they invited me. I’m thinking all is well and good, but I was surely mistaken.

See, she has a sister, and at first the sis was coo with me. She drove to to DD and we got food, but then she slowly started to avoid em and distance herself, using the “tired college student excuse” anyone who has done a semester in uni knows that’s bullshit, even IF she’s a commuter. (In fact, her being a commuter makes this BS even more, wouldn’t you want to make more fitness since you don’t live on campus?????? But anyways)

I go off to school right. I’m talking ofer FT with my friend. She eventually informs me after sometime that her step mom and sister found it “weird” that I was “always hanging out with the twins”

First off I’m not “always hanging out” I check on them from time to time it’s not like everyday. Second, they never said anything to me at all about not hanging with them. Whenever the boys wanted me to come inside they always accepted, except when the step mom was tired.

I mean I don’t understand. I watched them play soccer, baseball, I was intrigued in their interests and even played games with them. I thought I was being a big brother type of figure but instead I guess they thought otherwise.

Mind you the twins were like 13 so they weren’t super young or whatever. And they were mixed since the mom was white and dad is African. The rest of the family is African though and so am I so I also thought I had the connection with them but apparently not I guess.

I remember wanting to get a job the same place the sister worked and they are like “oh yeah she will put in a word” and she never did JFL

and now the military friend doesn’t talk to me anymore. Admittedly I did get upset about it but still I mean was I in the wrong here or just another case of being sub 5? Idek anymore.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AOL and maxilofailo
Ha of course the bitch is a mud shark

Need more serious replies in the thread

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nigga talks to kids and has no friends

Solution:

Get friends and stop talking to kids

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxilofailo
Nigga talks to kids and has no friends

Solution:

Get friends and stop talking to kids
Bro their sister was literally my friend

I was trying to be a big brother figure wtf don’t say “nigga talks to kids” like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Gaygymmaxx