Ok Tret for 4 days and my skin already looks better?

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
It‘s weird but my skin is already much clearer (not a single visible pimple) now than before starting Tret. Could it start being beneficial so early? General consensus seems to be you have to wait multiple weeks for the benefits to be noticeable.

Another thing: I put the Tret under my eyes too like it was normal skin and I‘ve experienced no bad effects doing it. I really hope this will over time help with the dark circles I had all my life by thickening the dermis :love:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
what % u use?

Did u order in europe?

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
could anyone actually answer my question :lul:

just wait until that purge happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
exfoliation probably. But you might purge, but stick with it. Tret is a long term commitment.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and TrestIsBest
exfoliation probably. But you might purge, but stick with it. Tret is a long term commitment.
Makes sense. The purge sounds scary lol. I would’ve thought IF you get it, you get it right away. Not the case?

0.05%, 0.1% is on the way
i also started with .05 and i saw fast results, now im using .1
i haven't experienced any purge, except for some occasional nasty under-skin type, but they go away after like 2 days of applying tret

exfoliation probably
my skin flakes like crazy but i keep it under control with moisturizing cream

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and TrestIsBest
my skin flakes like crazy but i keep it under control with moisturizing cream
Yeah part of why I didn’t get barely any flaking yet is probably because after applying Tret I then lathered my face with Urea containing moisturizer and used Vaseline on top to really seal the moisture off

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Makes sense. The purge sounds scary lol. I would’ve thought IF you get it, you get it right away. Not the case?
Not the day after, or week maybe. But if it happens it’ll happen early on in the process. Speaking like 2-3 weeks/ 1-2 months in.

But you might get lucky, some people don’t purge.

Careful with the sun too.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Im thinking of getting this but im afraid of the purge(s) :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
"I really hope this will over time help with the dark circles I had all my life by thickening the dermis :love:"

i need to do this so badly

How many times do you use a week? I saw online twice.

Does 4 days mean four times? That might be excessive, if im not mistaken

'purge' is a retarded meme by brainlets that overdid tret day 1. tret has zero sides and mogs hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Cidre enjoyer and PYT
Purge happens after two weeks lasts for two weeks and then you get continuously better skin the more you use

Another thing: I put the Tret under my eyes too like it was normal skin and I‘ve experienced no bad effects doing it. I really hope this will over time help with the dark circles I had all my life by thickening the dermis :love:
Don’t be a fucking idiot. Tret disperses through the dermis on it’s own, you don’t need to apply it to super sensitive areas ie around your mouth and eyes. At least 1-2 cm away from those areas, I don’t go past the orbital bone outline on my face when applying tret to my eyes.

Why you might ask? Hopefully you don’t learn it the hard way, but short term you can experience extreme irritation, long term you can get permanent dry eye which require constant eyedrops. Look up negative tret testimonies for people who didn’t enquire with a dermatologist for proper application protocols, which clearly you did not if you think any actual improvement at 4 days is anything other than placebo. Less is more when it comes to tret.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Look up negative tret testimonies for people who didn’t enquire with a dermatologist for proper application protocols, which clearly you did not if you think any actual improvement at 4 days is anything other than placebo. Less is more when it comes to tret.
Yes, I've heard this before but there also are derms advocating for application under the eyes, so it's not as black and white as you make it out to be. Appreciate the concern for safety tho.

I think it may very well be placebo or I am actually attributing the positive effects of a more consistent skin care routine that I started around the time when I also started using Tret to the latter. Although it could have some exfoliating effects immediately which could lead to clearer skin, no?

Tret disperses through the dermis on it’s own
So you are saying the Tret would reach my lower eyelid area anyway, just in a lower concentration?

just wait until that purge happens
Yep my skin got noticeably better a week or two in then some where around week 4 I got absolutely demolished

Now it’s getting noticeably better now that I’m using a moisturizer, skin is clearer, skin is glowing,etc

• +1
Im thinking of getting this but im afraid of the purge(s) :trepidation:
Everything that’s good has a shed/purge phase

Finasteride/minoxidal shedding for a few months

Tretinoin, purging for a few weeks

the “purge” you get on tretinoin is acne that would’ve came up months down the line regardless

• +1
"I really hope this will over time help with the dark circles I had all my life by thickening the dermis :love:"

i need to do this so badly
I think @Poonis is probably right about not putting it on your eyelids. There's a chance one doesn't get the bad sides (like permanent dryness of the eyes) but it's honestly not worth the risk. You could use a Retinol product under the eyes or get undereye fillers maybe

So you are saying the Tret would reach my lower eyelid area anyway, just in a lower concentration?
Yes, and don’t factor in lower concentration etc, it is very powerful, and the skin under the eyes especially is much more sensitive anyway. Also tret should not be abused or seen as an overnight thing, less is more and patience is key as most people start seeing benefits after 3 months, some take up to 6 months.

Also, I found using humectants to be goated with tret, more than plain moisturizer, especially if you’re in the purge phase. I use hada labo premium hyaluronic acid and castor oil.

• +1