Ok while we're waiting. What is "TrueFi".

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
TrueFi (TRU) is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that facilitates uncollateralized lending and borrowing. Here are the key aspects that make TrueFi unique and enticing:
  1. Uncollateralized Lending: Unlike traditional DeFi platforms that require collateral, TrueFi allows borrowers to obtain loans without collateral. This is achieved through a decentralized credit rating system where TRU token holders participate in governance to evaluate and approve loan requests.
  2. Governance and Incentives: TRU tokens play a critical role in the ecosystem. They are used for governance, allowing holders to vote on key decisions such as approving borrowers. Additionally, TRU tokens are used to reward liquidity providers, creating an incentive structure that encourages participation and supports high annual percentage rates (APRs) within lending pools.
  3. Innovative Use Cases: TrueFi has expanded its offerings to include tokenized short-term U.S. Treasury bills, providing users with more opportunities for yield generation and bridging traditional finance with DeFi.
  4. Market Sentiment and Growth: TrueFi has shown significant growth and has a positive market sentiment. Indicators such as the Fear & Greed Index and RSI (Relative Strength Index) suggest bullish activity, making it an attractive option for investors looking for growth potential in the DeFi space.
  5. Strategic Developments: TrueFi has continuously innovated and expanded its capabilities. The launch of TrueFi 2.0 and the introduction of the TrueFi app have made the platform more user-friendly and accessible. Strategic partnerships and integrations with other DeFi projects have also enhanced its value proposition.
Overall, TrueFi offers a unique approach to DeFi with its uncollateralized lending model, robust governance and incentive mechanisms, and ongoing innovations that integrate traditional financial instruments with the DeFi ecosystem. These features make it an enticing option for users and investors alike.

Note: This is not a shill. The only investable crypto in my opinion is Bitcoin. Everything else should just be traded. The above is just a commendation or pseudo-assurance that the coin will likely not lose 99% of it value. If you're underwater in an unlevered position (like me for the past 5-6 weeks); don't sell in a loss. It is not a shitcoin. But that cannot be absolutely guaranteed.

For those who were always curious. Here's my record.

Depositied $1,000 into Binance in May 2024. Use a 200 day moving average strategy to position myself in Solana. Made some money actually shorting it around early June 2023. Some money made on the long side too; I just kept re entering long or short under strict rules.

By October I had around $6k. (600% returns). I stayed long and pyramided into positions in Solana and Pancake Swap into December 2023. I made around $67k profit on Solana and $381k on Pancake Swap. My risk and leverage was so high and I'd actively take Ritalin to help me engage in calculated decisions with extreme risk on the table. I gave over half of the money back.

Another call in April/May was Highstreet. $HIGH. It went from $1 to $9.7 in the matter of 7 or so weeks. Again I had leverage on and got in around $3.62. I made some trades there, getting out around $4.90 and $6.80 IIRC. I made over $1M from $1K in about 13 months (literally).

I'm trying to respect risk a lot more now. And treat my trading system, and my investments as assets. Along the way I lost over $90k on 1 trade in Feb 2024. It was in the middle of work and I manually executed a market order to prevent myself from getting entirely liquidated (I had 100% bankroll risk on the 1 trade, STUPID! It was a 3x Solana trade IIRC.) I went to the bathroom, puked and got back to wageslaving.

I continue. But implore others to heed my advice and learn from my mistakes by not making them themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lucidmaxxing, JohnDoe and 1 other person