Ok

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
im starting to think I have bad luck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Vamos a darnos un baño para la suerte
 
Jaja como sabías
Intuición. Mi intuición es salvaje. Igual como se que alguien me echo un embrujo. And I'm not joking, that shit exists in certain circumnstances.

But to answer your question. Your name simply sounds argentin.
 
Intuición. Mi intuición es salvaje. Igual como se que alguien me echo un embrujo. And I'm not joking, that shit exists in certain circumnstances.

But to answer your question. Your name simply sounds argentin.
Who the fuck invented witchcraft tho?
 
Who the fuck invented witchcraft tho?
Nobody. Its energy. Just like God. You simply acces to it. Asking who invented that is like asking who invented god.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
49
Views
125
g4rlic
g4rlic
WonkyChin186
Discussion ok Quiet grey
Replies
2
Views
52
nimrodworkman
nimrodworkman
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
27
g4rlic
g4rlic
Gen1leman
Replies
11
Views
49
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
horseman
Bluepill Ok times up
Replies
1
Views
32
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top