Okay gym might be cope

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
For 1 year ive been mogging everyone whatever gym i go to and female has never approached me off rip if you dont believe me you can see my pics i posted before of my physique but i am well above 6’2 with wasp pheno .

No female has ever
- approached me
- asked me to spot her or anything in that nature

Its a waste of time , please stop bulking and trying to put on mass they dont care . Im staying lean 24/7 while tanning on mt2 . I might heavily reduce my gymcel program or at the very minimum train for 30 minutes a day for 4-5 days and then fuck off for the weekend.

Also my face now is heavily looksmaxed atm so ill see what my ios are looking like now that i am focusing on face .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, FUE Mogger, BeanletMogger and 10 others
foids will never approach in the gym

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and edodalic29
Life of a GymCel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Suns9999, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
foids will never approach in the gym
I mean i hope this is true , just my subconscious sees a skinny twig walking with some female and i automatically start to question everything , i mog these kids to oblivion im so srs bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Suns9999, Jova and 1 other person
gym has always been cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
I mean i hope this is true , just my subconscious sees a skinny twig walking with some female and i automatically start to question everything , i mog these kids to oblivion im so srs bhai
blackpill is mostly cope past a certain threshold

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, BeanletMogger, Jova and 2 others
why did you think women would approach you at the gym. women can't even sneeze without peeing a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Jova
why did you think women would approach you at the gym. women can't even sneeze without peeing a little bit
Being on this site makes u believe that gl guy gets approached everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Jova and fluoride1337
Being on this site makes u believe that gl guy gets approached everywhere
Never understood why people think that. Women will only cold approach famous guys because it's socially acceptable, they might warm approach if you're in the same social circle or you're at some event and they're low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Jova and edodalic29
Never understood why people think that. Women will only cold approach famous guys because it's socially acceptable, they might warm approach if you're in the same social circle or you're at some event and they're low inhib
Good point .

Not only that but i used high psl legit model tier selfies on my old which didnt really work and again this site just gave me the “ chad just posts selfies cope” when i tried to ask a question about locations / ideas for pics for online dating .

• +1
Reactions: Captain Mog
Women do approach but very rarely. Most women who are attracted to you might stare or walk past you frequently. When her pussy is about to explode she might have the balsa to approach but some women never approach so it depends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Suns9999, edodalic29 and 1 other person
For 1 year ive been mogging everyone whatever gym i go to and female has never approached me off rip if you dont believe me you can see my pics i posted before of my physique but i am well above 6’2 with wasp pheno .

No female has ever
- approached me

Its a waste of time , please stop bulking and trying to put on mass they dont care . Im staying lean 24/7 while tanning on mt2 . I might heavily reduce my gymcel program or at the very minimum train for 30 minutes a day for 4-5 days and then fuck off for the weekend.

Also my face now is heavily looksmaxed atm so ill see what my ios are looking like now that i am focusing on face .
Gym isnt cope if you are nt

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Nononono

U slay off apps though right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and edodalic29
Nononono

U slay off apps though right?
Yeh well my oneitis from few months that i met at the gym matched with me on a dating app

Id say its not completely cope if you havent reached your potential yet . Im past the point of newbie gains and post roid cycle so i should be reaping the benefits by now already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Suns9999, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
Yeh well my oneitis from few months that i met at the gym matched with me on a dating app

Id say its not completely cope if you havent reached your potential yet . Im past the point of newbie gains and post roid cycle so i should be reaping the benefits by now already
Do you look big in shirts?

• JFL
You were like chadlite from what ive seen, idk how ur incel

• JFL
Good point .

Not only that but i used high psl legit model tier selfies on my old which didnt really work and again this site just gave me the “ chad just posts selfies cope” when i tried to ask a question about locations / ideas for pics for online dating .
over tbh if you don’t show pics of travelling in your social media or old,

you need to show you live a fun and interesting life,

selfies aren’t gonna do shit BUTTT you need at most one selfie showing high psl face,

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

No female has ever
- approached me

You don't go to the gym for women, you build your body so men don't fuck with you.

Gym and body gives you presence.