Okay quit the cope, jaw is VERY genetic

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’ve seen a lot of photos now of chads with wide jaws, both that I know of irl and celebrities. In their baby photos they have the same wide jaws. Case closed.

I on the other hand always had the more angular less blocky jaw which I still have now. No amount of chewing or K2 will change that. It’s how I am me at to be.

Mew is responsible for this and I used to be a hard line Mew fanatic, but now I am starting to doubt when I see all this contradictory evidence. He’s still got good points, but let’s just lose the cope here before we lose our minds.
Jaw is genes.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, fobos and Deleted member 39
Mewing works tbh stop coping.

High IQ.
I was in a mewing discord group and their coping was too strong

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 685 and dogtown
my whole family have big massive jaws yet im the one recessed and shitty maxilla abd just happens to be the mouthbreather

my whole family have big massive jaws yet im the one recessed and shitty maxilla abd just happens to be the mouthbreather
Yes but Mewing won’t give you wide jaws of you already do not mouth breathe

It's not all genes it's about prenatal testosterone + diet that's why in places where they had mostly hard foods to chew on like animal meat they developed better teeth and jaws but prenatal t is also crucial

It's not all genes it's about prenatal testosterone + diet that's why in places where they had mostly hard foods to chew on like animal meat they developed better teeth and jaws but prenatal t is also crucial
I had high prenatal t as shown by my large philtrum and forehead, yet my jaw is sub tier

I had high prenatal t as shown by my large philtrum and forehead, yet my jaw is sub tier
You probably had low prenatal T fwhr and jaw is the biggest indicator of high prenatal T. I can send you my pdf I have done my research

You probably had low prenatal T fwhr and jaw is the biggest indicator of high prenatal T. I can send you my pdf I have done my research
I would appreciate that very much thank you.
And actually, my jaw isn’t so bad as it’s rather my chin tbh
Jaw is decent. But chin is an androgen sensitive zone so who tf knows

I would appreciate that very much thank you.
And actually, my jaw isn’t so bad as it’s rather my chin tbh
Jaw is decent. But chin is an androgen sensitive zone so who tf knows
I'll send the pdf. It's quite shitty but quite interesting in case you want kids later. Were you a mouthbreather btw?

Attachments

• Prenatal testosterone - An overview.pdf
    689.5 KB · Views: 21
I'll send the pdf. It's quite shitty but quite interesting in case you want kids later. Were you a mouthbreather btw?
More a lips apart posture cel I would say. Not a full blown mouth breather

Fillers and jaw implants are the only hope for jawcels

height = genes
face = genes
dick = genes

genes = everything

• +1
Reactions: Krezo