edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
IMG 8210

-Girl and i match on hinge
- She texts and we get each other snaps
- Few days go by and she sends me a pic of her
- I reply w a pic of me and caption it “ wsg”
- Sends back a picture of her environment with no caption not even a pic of herself
- i leave it on opened cuz i sperg out and take it as a rejection ( happened before in the past until I remove them , not the other way around
- She removes me for leaving her on read

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Like bro im not chasing some hoe , i only went along because i thought it was gonna be mega easy jfl . The picture was insanely gl and i was wearing bb cream . Im done w online dating , irl is law

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Michael Myers, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
She removes me for leaving her on read

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Like bro im not chasing some hoe , i only went along because i thought it was gonna be mega easy jfl . The picture was insanely gl and i was wearing bb cream . Im done w online dating , irl is law

plenty of bitches in the sea

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
They want u to try and chase them
View attachment 3005680
Come on bhai
Maybe , i gave up to early yes
Something in my head keeps telling me that if a women wants me to chase she dosent want me enough to be desired , my morals are kinda questionable, i basically require a women to be completely into me in order for me to enter a monogamous relationship

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Something in my head keeps telling me that if a women wants me to chase she dosent want me enough to be desired , my morals are kinda questionable, i basically require a women to be completely into me in order for me to enter a monogamous relationship
I agree but thats only 4 Chadlite+ bhai :chad:

• +1
@TUSSELEIF what do you think bhai?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thats the thing
i am at least a mid or high lite
Hm, then its probably just the women that are the problem. Youll find a women soon; keep trying its a dice roll

• +1
Same has happened to me plenty of times

Women seem interested in text and then suddenly act uninterested, waiting with replying or you send a snap with text but they take pics with no caption and not of themselves

We will never be able to read women

Like one moment they are sending heart emojis and the next they leave you on delivered and dry text, just lol

• So Sad
But if women expect Chads to be the ones to chase them then they shouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work. Why would Chad play their stupid games? It doesn’t make sense.

If women really take the sending a pic of nothing as an indication that she wants Chad to be the one to chase her, then they should know that that type of picture is off-putting and could give the wrong idea

Like this bitch for example, she texts me first, I add on snap and she suggests to watch movie marathon together
IMG 2147

and guess what 🤣
IMG 2148

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and edodalic29
But if women expect Chads to be the ones to chase them then they shouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t work. Why would Chad play their stupid games? It doesn’t make sense.

If women really take the sending a pic of nothing as an indication that she wants Chad to be the one to chase her, then they should know that that type of picture is off-putting and could give the wrong idea

Like this bitch for example, she texts me first, I add on snap and she suggests to watch movie marathon together
View attachment 3005698

and guess what 🤣
View attachment 3005700
Usually same thing happens to me
Maybe we have to be more direct
It starts off good then goes to shit

• +1
This
I think she knew , i think all them do this on purpose or subconsciously, like i havent even meet her yet jfl

• +1
She wanted you to chase her, bhai. But you’re chad, you can’t stoop that low. They must chase you instead.

• +1
Your morals are completely normal, that is a very healthy requirement.

• Love it
She wanted you to chase her, bhai. But you’re chad, you can’t stoop that low. They must chase you instead.
Alot of girls do this
Id rather be alone and happy than in a relationship with a women who i had to chase and be miserable

• Love it
Alot of girls do this
Id rather be alone and happy than in a relationship with a women who i had to chase and be miserable
Good decision, brother. They are very toxic and demanding, in my eyes.

• +1
Good decision, brother. They are very toxic and demanding, in my eyes.
I have been doing this all week bhai
Adding and deleting hoes
Its legit like im playing a game its so confusing

• Woah
I have been doing this all week bhai
Adding and deleting hoes
Its legit like im playing a game its so confusing
Why do you have to waste your time with that? You could get quality women irl due to you being chad. Why not go to some rich country club and snatch some women there? You could be sugar mommy or sugar daughter maxxing.

• +1
Why do you have to waste your time with that? You could get quality women irl due to you being chad. Why not go to some rich country club and snatch some women there? You could be sugar mommy or sugar daughter maxxing.
I like country clubs
Last time i went i meet a ok girl
I just been incredibly lazy past few months havent went out really just been on old dating

• Woah
I like country clubs
Last time i went i meet a ok girl
I just been incredibly lazy past few months havent went out really just been on old dating
Wow bhai. You’d fit right in, you have high class pheno. Start going again, OLD attracts low-quality women.

• Woah
Wow bhai. You’d fit right in, you have high class pheno. Start going again, OLD attracts low-quality women.
Thank you brother for the perspective
Ima actually get a job soon either at a country club or a venue out in night life . I heard @Clavicular being a bouncer is insanely beneficial for slaying at a higher rate , just those types of venues do have those low quality narcy girls

• Love it
Thank you brother for the perspective
Ima actually get a job soon either at a country club or a venue out in night life . I heard @Clavicular being a bouncer is insanely beneficial for slaying at a higher rate , just those types of venues do have those low quality narcy girls
You’re very welcome bhai. Yeah, clubs or venues is basically OLD but in real-life, it attracts the exact same low-quality, toxic women. The same women you will see clubbing are the ones who go on dating apps.

• +1
You’re very welcome bhai. Yeah, clubs or venues is basically OLD but in real-life, it attracts the exact same low-quality, toxic women. The same women you will see clubbing are the ones who go on dating apps.
Yeah im gonna apply at a country club honestly , very good idea . The pay is really good and it fits my niche of appeal . I will keep u updated bhai

• Love it
Yeah im gonna apply at a country club honestly , very good idea . The pay is really good and it fits my niche of appeal . I will keep u updated bhai
Wishing you all the best, bhai. :Comfy: I look forward to your update. Feel free to text me sometime if you don’t want to say stuff publicly. :Comfy:

• Love it