old arnold schwarzenegger interview gtfih

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine published by Playboy Enterprises until 1981 and still available today on newsstands (we originally reported, incorrectly, that the provocative title was defunct). The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

3c6.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, lutte, Beetlejuice and 7 others
What a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, sly shinkai, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
:blackpill::feelsohh:
swallowed

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10987 and Enfant terrible
Probably had dick up his ass like the rest of Hollywood. Stop worshiping these freaks. His life is pretty shit nowadays and he cheated on some ugly Mexican maid when he had a wife.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
Probably had dick up his ass like the rest of Hollywood. Stop worshiping these freaks. His life is pretty shit nowadays and he cheated on some ugly Mexican maid when he had a wife.
Shut the fuck up you sewer rat. Who TF is worshipping him? You sound like a 90 year old curmudgeonly faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 10987 and Be_ConfidentBro
Shut the fuck up you sewer rat. Who TF is worshipping him? You sound like a 90 year old curmudgeonly faggot
struck a nerve i see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
Back in the 60s and 70s, bodybuilders actually had groupies, there were many women going to bodybuilding competitions to admire the men. Then, in the 80s and 90s professional bodybuilders started to grow massively in size, they eventually transformed into bloated freaks and the groupies disappeared, only men go today to see the bodybuilding competitions...

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Back in the 60s and 70s, bodybuilders actually had groupies, there were many women going to bodybuilding competitions to admire the men. Then, in the 80s and 90s professional bodybuilders started to grow massively in size, they eventually transformed into bloated freaks and the groupies disappeared, only men go today to see the bodybuilding competitions...
bodybuilding has also become mainstream, having a good body used to be incredibly rare, nowadays its basically a requirement for slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Gonthar
tldr ?
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 5786
Also he is prolly a mason and involved in degenerate pedo rituals so fuck him

Also he screws our freedom regarding covid vaxx so fuck him more