Old Fat bald man are attractive to woman

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Woman love these type of man big and burly dominant fat sleazy old pigs allways preying on younger hot girls to fuck them and corrupt them....all woman desire a sugar daddy like this even models meanwhile we have nothing and no girl desires us sexually.
Fat bald man are a fetish for woman just like BBCs

Attachments

• 24242.png
    24242.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2019-07-29 Asian Teen Has Sweaty Middle-Aged-Man Fetish.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-29 Asian Teen Has Sweaty Middle-Aged-Man Fetish.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBiceps
Another notorious cope

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, SikKunt, Subhuman trash and 6 others
what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1560
are you attracted to old used up ssbbw milfs over petite teens with big juicy asses and tight virgin pink pussies?
NO

then why would women if they have choices of near enough unlimited men pick the worse option?

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Deleted member 685
i look old and im semi fat but guess what?

Another notorious cope

are you attracted to old used up ssbbw milfs over petite teens with big juicy asses and tight virgin pink pussies?
NO

then why would women if they have choices of near enough unlimited men pick the worse option?
Woman go crazy horny for these types of evil fat dudes with power and they love the contrast of being owned by a fat bald guy

C3CDB49D 4C5F 4FFF B554 1815D65F698E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, didntreadlol, SHARK and 5 others
Woman go crazy horny for these types of evil fat dudes with power and they love the contrast of being owned by a fat bald guy
you are coping extremely

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Saturn and Deleted member 685
Jfl can't tell if he's serious
If you dont know that girls go crazy for fat older dudes you are clueless its theyr fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Woman love these type of man big and burly dominant fat sleazy old pigs allways preying on younger hot girls to fuck them and corrupt them....all woman desire a sugar daddy like this even models meanwhile we have nothing and no girl desires us sexually.
Fat bald man are a fetish for woman just like BBCs
God you're funny :D

Look unbelivers

Attachments

• 24242.png
    24242.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_2019-07-29 Asian Teen Has Sweaty Middle-Aged-Man Fetish.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-29 Asian Teen Has Sweaty Middle-Aged-Man Fetish.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: The Fury
the author

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, BigBiceps, didntreadlol and 4 others
The only way they will put up with this is if the old, bald and overweight man happens to have a giant bank account and is literally living like Croesus, otherwise it will never happen.

But you do you have a nice humor, I will give you that :p

• +1
blackpilled thread

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
dude its a fetish just like bbcs

the only fetish here is the fat bald oldcel writing this article, who apparently dreams about 17yo asian chicks lusting after him.

no body likes his weinstein looking ass

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
lifefuel for oldcels

the only fetish here is the fat bald oldcel writing this article, who apparently dreams about 17yo asian chicks lusting after him.

no body likes his weinstein looking ass

giphy.gif
They loves daddy

@Okiwaga I'm going to report you and this thread now for putting this ridiculous bullshit in the looksmaxxing section.

@jefferson

You know I'm a fetish too? There are women that would love to be passed around by young fit white guys.

Tbh I think there is a small degree of truth to this. To a point.

I think some women are attracted to a SPECIFIC KIND of fat man because throughout history powerful men were more likely to be larger and fatter. However let's not kid ourselves she is talking about fat and rich CHADS.

• +1