LDAR if you get under 200 matches a day
If you are short and subhuman like me its over tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: deadstock, try2beme and descension
LDAR if you get under 200 matches a day
If you are short and subhuman like me its over tbh
4 PSL aka normie gets 70 likes in less than 24 hours.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and <6PSLcel
what is "OLD" ?

• +1
Reactions: descension
4 PSL aka normie gets 70 likes in less than 24 hours.
water only a giga manlet subhuman like me can get less than 70 in 24h I’d get that maybe in a month

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
water only a giga manlet subhuman like me can get less than 70 in 24h I’d get that maybe in a month
That's what you need IRL. Normal face with no deformities aka 4 PSL. No need for McGregor's dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
Ok

• +1
That's what you need IRL. Normal face with no deformities aka 4 PSL. No need for McGregor's dimorphism.
water someone like mcgregor is abnormal tier dimorphism, rare to see. Normies get good results too provided solid face and not short and i fail at both sadly

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
online dating
thats why aint just OD ? :lul: btw if u lookin for "alt" girls on dating apps and thats ur type it is harder to search for them since most of the girls there are "basic styled" girls there is yubo but damn im too old for using that jb app but i might try age liemaxxing there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Deleted member 72072
thats why aint just OD ? :lul: btw if u lookin for "alt" girls on dating apps and thats ur type it is harder to search for them since most of the girls there are "basic styled" girls
Alt girls are ideal yes but i’d be down for anything as long as i am attracted

• +1
Reactions: descension, Darkeningstar and AustinCutler
Alt girls are ideal yes but i’d be down for anything as long as i am attracted
yea , u can get the most likes on online dating if u r like real NT for example having travelling pictures, pics with kids or dogs, overall good photos of you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension and Deleted member 72072
yea , u can get the most likes on online dating if u r like real NT for example having travelling pictures, pics with kids or dogs, overall good photos of you
selfies should be enough if you are normie+ tbh

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
selfies should be enough if you are normie+ tbh
yea all i do is selfies tbh and i got lots of matches especially with tinder plus and bumble premium jfl. i think in my country its pretty easy (hungary) im nowhere near a chad but girls in my country dig my style, have longer hair and im 187 cm

• Woah
yea all i do is selfies tbh and i got lots of matches especially with tinder plus and bumble premium jfl. i think in my country its pretty easy (hungary) im nowhere near a chad but girls in my country dig my style, have longer hair and im 187 cm
yeah u have face then to compensate for height im short and bad face = sub 20 matches a day on hinge like a giga incel

• Hmm...
yeah u have face then to compensate for height im short and bad face = sub 20 matches a day on hinge like a giga incel
we dont have hinge here maybe try tinder or bumble. what type of pics are u using ?

• Hmm...
selfies and mirror selfies
are they good quality at least ? btw when i check girls profile like 99% of the girls only use selfies 3 selfies and thats all

• +1
are they good quality at least ? btw when i check girls profile like 99% of the girls only use selfies 3 selfies and thats all
good quality pics, bad quality looks

• So Sad
good quality pics, bad quality looks
problem is selfies are the most ideal, we talked about it with many users, if u fraud on pics or only upload like frauded side profiles and u talk to the girl online because she liked yo pics and when you guys meet and the girl dont like u its just wasted time so frauding on dating apps is not worth it imo maybe u just havent waited enough or u live in a small town

• +1
problem is selfies are the most ideal, we talked about it with many users, if u fraud on pics or only upload like frauded side profiles and u talk to the girl online because she liked yo pics and when you guys meet and the girl dont like u its just wasted time so frauding on dating apps is not worth it imo maybe u just havent waited enough or u live in a small town
idk what you consider frauding but i dont think my pics are frauded

If u match with enough hot girls that worship u who cares of numbers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Also it doesnt matter since hot girls sometimes act nice out of pity towards subhumans like me
If u match with enough hot girls that worship u who cares of numbers

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Also it doesnt matter since hot girls sometimes act nice out of pity towards subhumans like me
Being nice isnt really matching and texting a dude on dating apps though

• Hmm...
Being nice isnt really matching and texting a dude on dating apps though
nah they do even MORE than that just out of pity and niceness. I saw examples of it happening some girls are just very nice

I have given up

• +1