OLD is easy mode with BBC

T

thenumber1tyrone

Iron
C1AB09D6 5F12 46B5 8081 2FAD14ADBC6B

B1FE51C6 66B6 49AF 8D0E 4C5957828C77

4BF34845 9F97 4808 B2BF 91A003CC391E

Online Dating is literally on easy mode when you’re a HTN+ black guy. As a darkskin black guy I get messages like these on the regular.

People who say BBC is cope are lying to themselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 33136, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
denzel GIF

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Everyone knows BBCs are ruling

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1
We are not here to take part, we are here to take over
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 33136, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
We are not here to take part, we are here to take over
You're not even black yourself, you're a mongrel. If being black is so much better than a "lightskin" (racial bastard) ass nigga like you is inferior to dark blacks who are 100% African unlike your mutt self. Think about your half white DNA for a second.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jamaldickjavontus, Kamui and 1 other person
message me bro

You're not even black yourself, you're a mongrel. If being black is so much better than a "lightskin" (bastard) ass nigga like you is inferior to dark blacks who are 100% African unlike your mutt self. Think about your half white DNA for a second.
Let him shitpost in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Kamui
How tall are you OP

Why the hell would I want that?

I thought about it and I don't think much of it
Well, you need to think a bit more about it, because every cell in in your body will be half white until the day you die. The darkskin African niggas you idolize and think are your brothers against the KKKrackaz consider you a half-blood akata bastard. And, well, they are right. You are as white as you are black. American cultural norms about the one drop rule have no bearing on your actual DNA.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Why the hell would I want that?

I thought about it and I don't think much of it
Well, you need to think a bit more about it, because every cell in in your body will be half white until the day you die. The darkskin African niggas you idolize and think are your brothers against the KKKrackaz consider you a half-blood akata bastard. And, well, they are right. You are as white as you are black. American cultural norms about the one drop rule have no bearing on your actual DNA.
Sha boing boing! Stop glazing him ffs 💀 if he wants to be black then he is black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Jamaldickjavontus and TheTakeoverHasBegun
because every cell in in your body will be half white until the day you die. The darkskin African niggas you idolize and think are your brothers against the KKKrackaz consider you a half-blood akata bastard.
Cope
All my darkskin us brothas think of me as black
You are as white as you are black.
No
American cultural norms about the one drop rule have no bearing on your actual DNA.
Got my DNA test done and I'm

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Sha boing boing! Stop glazing him ffs 💀 if he wants to be black then he is black
The bbc takeover posting has gotten to users
Nba Playoffs Running GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Jamaldickjavontus and Kamui
Cope
All my darkskin us brothas think of me as black

No

Got my DNA test done and I'm

Don't dark skins make fun of lightskins? I've heard them calling mulatto zesty or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Jamaldickjavontus
Don't dark skins make fun of lightskins? I've heard them calling mulatto zesty or whatever.
It's mainly banter and teasing, but a lot of light skins do be zesty
IMG 7318

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Jamaldickjavontus and Jason Voorhees
It's mainly banter and teasing, but a lot of light skins do be zesty
View attachment 2403672

That’s more like a passing joke jfl, nobody irl actually takes that shit seriously lmao

The only ones who actually say it and are serious are sheboons but 99% of the time the ones who say it are sub 5 gorillas so it’s not relevant

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Jamaldickjavontus and TheTakeoverHasBegun
That’s more like a passing joke jfl, nobody irl actually takes that shit seriously lmao

The only ones who actually say it and are serious are sheboons but 99% of the time the ones who say it are sub 5 gorillas so it’s not relevant
Sheboons say it because they're sexually attracted to light skins
We get them so wet they be shooting out motor oil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Sprinkles, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
GET ready for the bbc revolution cumskins
Long dick style

You're not even black yourself, you're a mongrel. If being black is so much better than a "lightskin" (racial bastard) ass nigga like you is inferior to dark blacks who are 100% African unlike your mutt self. Think about your half white DNA for a second.

The mog never stops

Mulattos mog

Their coping with masculinity because lightskins appeal to female gaze.