OLD is pointless if you are black

nigtard

nigtard

Even Tyrones would agree, blacks smv is dead on these apps.
OLD is JBW unfortunately

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4 and Latinolooksmaxxer
blacks foids go for the whites (me)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Latinolooksmaxxer
tyrone now and then slays foids like the one in your avi

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
tyrone now and then slays foids like the one in your avi
Yeah but not true OLD, all my good looking black friends don't use tinder and get the best results through clubbing and bars

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
Depends on app and location

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jamaldickjavontus and nope
Yeah but not true OLD, all my good looking black friends don't use tinder and get the best results through clubbing and bars
old is brutal in 2024 indeed

most mfs rot, clubbing and social clout is way better for pulling specially if you`re tall

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nigtard
Depends on app and location
Yeah I can see decent results in big cities but you get much better results clubbing and going to bars.My friend that has a body count of 50+ has never used OLD and 90% of his slays are from going out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, Htobrother and 1 other person
old is brutal in 2024 indeed

most mfs rot, clubbing and social clout is way better for pulling specially if you`re tall
Yeah you see it, I can't believe people still willingly use tinder if they know that they aren't way above average looking.Its just too brootal I go through the tinder subreddit sometimes and its sad how many of those dudes think that they aren't getting results because their pictures aren't good enough

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I used to run Tinder back in 2019 with non-NT pics. Now if you’re not IGmaxxed it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and nigtard
What app are you using

Yeah you see it, I can't believe people still willingly use tinder if they know that they aren't way above average looking.Its just too brootal I go through the tinder subreddit sometimes and its sad how many of those dudes think that they aren't getting results because their pictures aren't good enough

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nigtard
I used to run Tinder back in 2019 with non-NT pics. Now if you’re not IGmaxxed it’s over
Its so dead rn, no one even takes it seriously anymore, If you don't look like an outlier and have 5k followers on IG there is no point.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
Data says otherwise, if this is your experience its probably location or your're ugly as shit

Data says otherwise, if this is your experience its probably location or your're ugly as shit
what data theres literally Tyrones all over yt saying that its shit but I'm supposed to believe a random .org member that says muh data without actually citing the data

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Looks234 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yeah I can't cause I'm getting a professional job
Do you at least have a taper? If you have 0 drip and your hair looks like shit you wont get any matches

what data theres literally Tyrones all over yt saying that its shit but I'm supposed to believe a random .org member that says muh data without actually citing the data
They’re not tyrones lol. All those black YouTubers are literally just softmaxxed 30 year olds

You’ll do fine on a app like hinge as long as you’re nt and above average

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and 0S4MA
What Tyrones?

If you’re an ugly nigger you shouldn’t be using dating apps (this goes for ugly cum skins, gooks, and curries too). If you’re a HTN+ black man that’s a decent height and takes good photos then there shouldn’t be any issue.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Do you at least have a taper? If you have 0 drip and your hair looks like shit you wont get any matches
Yeah I got a mid taper rn,I'm restarting rn tho so my hair is quite low but normally my hair looks like Embiid

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You cited a study from 2018, the dating market is dynamic buddy.I never said you'll not get results, I'm just saying that you"ll do better irl
if anything it got better for black SMV since then cause of George floyd, even more media propaganda, and zoomers