Old man called me “little boy”

N

nnnnnnn

Iron
I’m 19 and I work produce in a grocery store. Was talking to some lady about apples n shit and after we were done talking, I overheard her husband ask “why were you talking to that little boy” or something along those lines. It’s so over I’m gonna rope soon

• JFL
Reactions: emo, ryuken, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
You should have convinced him that you are actually grown man

Men are constantly trying to dominate each other

I’m 19 and I work produce in a grocery store. Was talking to some lady about apples n shit and after we were done talking, I overheard her husband ask “why were you talking to that little boy” or something along those lines. It’s so over I’m gonna rope soon
Why not confront the dude?

Cutecel confirmed.

Misery loves company. You make him feel some type of way that he doesn’t like so he tries to make you feel similar

Happens to me all the time. Men try to sneak up behind me and pat me on the back or rub my arm to get a reaction. Or they’ll be cool and then talk rude to me when a woman’s around, but this only
happens in places where men can’t get away with fighting like at work or stores

Oblivious guys think men look up to good looking men and try to befriend them. Until they witness in person how chads and chad-lites are treated then their emotions take over. People do irrational things when they see red

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
some old guy patted me on the back while i was sitting down and he was walking by in church

no words exchanged

looksmaxx buddy boyo
what else can i say

L