Old men in manager positions, introducing anti- young male policy.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
At my company where I work, they have a 'problem': 90% of managers/executives, aka the best paid people, are male. Average age of these men is like ~55yo or so.
Legit all just fucking oldcels.

This is now unacceptable, so they want minimum 40% of managers/executives become female over the long run. To achieve these, these male oldcels have introduced the policy that:

'If for a manager/executive position, there are male and female candidates that are somewhat comparable in how well they qualify for the job, we will always pick the female over the male.'

So for the fact that these oldcels got their positions through 'sexism', which is what they claim/admit themselves since they introduce these new rulings 'to combat sexism', they are now punishing YOUNG MEN who never 'benefitted' from this. When young men have to compete with women now, they face OFFICIAL sexism, OFFICIAL discrimination as it is now company policy.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Does nobody realize, can nobody see, how ridiculous policy like this is? Especially when it's young men who -never benefitted from the sexism they claim exists- are the ones now being actively, officially discriminated against?

@forevergymcelling Shit like this makes me want to go ER. This society expects me to wageslave while proudly presenting policy like this? :lul::lul::lul:

There has to be mass-ER in the near future.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31, forevergymcelling, Debetro and 10 others
jfl who the fuck is giving women jobs brah :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mathis and MoggerGaston
Chinese iphone factory workers slaving on 14h shifts probably are less cucked than the wagies in your company

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This world legit feels like a bad nightmare jfl. What a fucking clown world. Men today are cucked in every way

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, mathis, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Isn’t that by law discrimination against gender? If you can, sue those motherfuckers

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, moredatesmorerapes and MoggerGaston
This world legit feels like a bad nightmare jfl. What a fucking clown world. Men today are cucked in every way
The managers at my company essentially telling all the men: my replacement will be female!
Have fun never getting promotions at our company, men!

cant make this fucking shit up. What kind of world are we living in holy fuck. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Isn’t that by law discrimination against gender? If you can, sue those motherfuckers
it's considered 'positive discrimination' and encouraged/allowed by the government.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Shrek2OnDvD
I hate men more than women

• +1
I hate men more than women
I hate everyone and everything in this world

I now understand why ER killed his male incel roommates. Very likely he knew they were simps/cucks.

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, TUSSELEIF and moredatesmorerapes
I hate everyone and everything in this world

I now understand why ER killed his male incel roommates. Very likely he knew they were simps/cucks.
I actually don't hate anymore
when you reach a certain point, you realize that it's all just the natural course of things
Everything that's happening is the natural order, just people following their biology
Most people can't control who they are. We're defined by our genetics, the time we live in, our parents, our early environments and childhood experiences
Just following our programming

• Love it
Moet dit volgens de wet of is het gewoon een bedrijfsdoel?

I actually don't hate anymore
when you reach a certain point, you realize that it's all just the natural course of things
Everything that's happening is the natural order, just people following their biology
Most people can't control who they are. We're defined by our genetics, the time we live in, our parents, our early environments and childhood experiences
Just following our programming
True, same with me. I am super intelligent yet barely able to understand how i work and why i am like this

Avg normies stands no chance. They are like cattle

Moet dit volgens de wet of is het gewoon een bedrijfsdoel?
Bedrijfsdoel. De wet is nog niet zo strict maar gaat wel duidelijk die richting op

Bedrijfsdoel. De wet is nog niet zo strict maar gaat wel duidelijk die richting op
Ik ben hier sws weg na mijn diploma man, 50% aan belastingdruk zowat voor wat? Kut land

• +1
The managers at my company essentially telling all the men: my replacement will be female!
Have fun never getting promotions at our company, men!

cant make this fucking shit up. What kind of world are we living in holy fuck. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I mean men are literally getting wiped out, as a average man u should actually just rot at home playing video games, and let society just crash and burn.

• +1
Ik ben hier sws weg na mijn diploma man, 50% aan belastingdruk zowat voor wat? Kut land
Hier t zelfde. Dat of hier neetbuxen ofso. Fuck dit land

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
At my company where I work, they have a 'problem': 90% of managers/executives, aka the best paid people, are male. Average age of these men is like ~55yo or so.
Legit all just fucking oldcels.

This is now unacceptable, so they want minimum 40% of managers/executives become female over the long run. To achieve these, these male oldcels have introduced the policy that:

'If for a manager/executive position, there are male and female candidates that are somewhat comparable in how well they qualify for the job, we will always pick the female over the male.'

So for the fact that these oldcels got their positions through 'sexism', which is what they claim/admit themselves since they introduce these new rulings 'to combat sexism', they are now punishing YOUNG MEN who never 'benefitted' from this. When young men have to compete with women now, they face OFFICIAL sexism, OFFICIAL discrimination as it is now company policy.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Does nobody realize, can nobody see, how ridiculous policy like this is? Especially when it's young men who -never benefitted from the sexism they claim exists- are the ones now being actively, officially discriminated against?

@forevergymcelling Shit like this makes me want to go ER. This society expects me to wageslave while proudly presenting policy like this? :lul::lul::lul:

There has to be mass-ER in the near future.
they believe that they benefited from "sexism" when they were young so it's like them trying to make it up to foids right now

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel