Old money aesthetic

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21765 and 1 other person
BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23558
1675996556027-png.2073666

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, saiya_online, Chadeep and 6 others
That shit doesn't mog.

If you don't want to punch these people as hard in the face as possible there is something wrong with you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vista, Tallooksmaxxer, chawaje and 5 others
Normies try to make everything inclusive, it's beyond cringe. That guys ancestors were literally enslaved and picking cotton for the old money white kids ancestors. Thats the reason the white fag even has "old money" to begin with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21736, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Normies try to make everything inclusive, it's beyond cringe. That guys ancestors were literally enslaved and picking cotton for the old money white kids ancestors. Thats the reason the white fag even has "old money" to begin with.
bro thats ravis dad youre talking about show some respect

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Tallooksmaxxer, chawaje and 3 others
All I wanted was to be at least HTN from old money family. Having a dad who’s a doctor, lawyer or architect and having access to beautiful high iq accomplished women.

Unfortunately life didn’t grant me that.

• So Sad
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 23558
yes that’s what I’m saying, white people/normies are too afraid to be labeled racist so they come out with shit like “old money” instead of saying “looks for white people”. I swear we are going to start having “gangster aesthetic” and “K-pop aesthetic” instead of calling shit for what it really is

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 23558
@Xangsane

just be +6 psl tall white chad with north atlantid pheno theory.

might as well go naked outside if you have this stack cause every women you see on the street will suck you up anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
That shit doesn't mog.

If you don't want to punch these people as hard in the face as possible there is something wrong with you
Literally every dude in Sweden.

cant look like old money if you actually arent old money

@HarrierDuBois facts or nah ?
Around the bigger cities and upper class areas yes. I think I've said before all nice girls want starboys like those.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Haven't you heard the news that it is now virtually MANDATORY to include "diversity" in every. God. Damn. video?

This would've worked circa 1972. Now, you'll just look gay.

being faashionable only works in urban areas

otherwise you have to wear complete garbage

it's de rigueuer to wear garbage in the usa

you'll be made fun of if you don't wear garbage

cant look like old money if you actually arent old money
cope even curry in Oslo norway are roxking old money style you are too poor yo visit there anyways

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer