Old people are meant to die sooner

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World

JFL at these walking zombie, mummy like creatures that can't function like basic human beings. Only recently has science let sapiens live past the age of 40

.and thousands of years back most people wouldn't live past 25 due to pathogens, war, famine, and natural causes (etc).

Each and everyone of these non-functional sapians has considered suicide. They think exactly the same as you and I. Their kids don't want to see them, society has to support them and for what? so they can travel to another place they had over a century to travel to and experience food they had 4x as much time to experience. JFL some of these GRANDCELS STILL WORK. THEY ARE THE FINAL SUBHUMAN, BELOW INCELS, BELOW INSECTS, THE ETERNAL COPERS OF PLANET EARTH. THE FLAW IN NATURAL SELECTION LETTING PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT RETAINING THEIR YOUTH.

EUTHANIZE THEM AND END THEIR SUFFERING.

tbh if any of u have grandparents over 80 they want to die tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, nausea, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
geriatrics me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Vitruvian
i genuinely don't see myself making it past 70 if i end up with an illness that will make me struggle to do basic day to day stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance and Vitruvian
EUTHANASIA MUST START AGAIN

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Vitruvian
Croaks me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Being just alive as an oldcel is a massive cope itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nausea, ChoSeungHui and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
what if im immortal

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
we need to kill everyone over 60 that doesnt work
we are the most cucked generation of all and on top of that we waste money on these zombies that doomed us

/s

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and nausea
i get more okay with the idea of death as time goes on

life isn't even very good as a young adult, let alone being an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
God im fucking tired right now

Been awake for more than 24 hours and slept 4 hours the previous night. Totally unrelated but posted it here because I felt like it

• +1
Reactions: nausea
i want to outlive everyone lol. its the best cope for not having kids. i always imagined myself as a 70 yo virgin still checking out jailbaits like i do now

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
True. My grandpa would always talk about regretting not doing whatever he wanted/letting fear control him and caring about what others think.

He always told me to do what makes you happy and never let anyone get away with disrespecting you. Rip grandpa.

I can't picture myself as an old man

back then you could smash that early JBs and rape, seems fine to me