Old people are seen as human trash in western society

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Once you are old, you’re in the way. Even your own children will kick you out of your own house and put you in the retirement home so they don’t have to be around your annoying old ass anymore. Meanwhile in Muslim society old people get treated with the highest respect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pogin_chan, pig_face, Deleted member 39140 and 11 others
IMG 6120

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, buflek, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 7 others
Yeah. I feel shame when i see people in Europe putting their parents and grandparents in retirement centers or however they call it.

Imagine raising your entire life your kids and providing, just for them one day to betray you in such a manner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, pig_face, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
We should all just agree to jump off a cliff after a certain age like in Midsommar
jumping-cliff.gif

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, FutureSlayer, blatonslatt and 2 others
Yeah I hate it, I've been to retirenment a lot through my life and they are extremly depressing places.

Extremly sad society.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, JustaBadplaya, LancasteR and 3 others
Yeah. I feel shame when i see people in Europe putting their parents and grandparents in retirement centers or however they call it.

Imagine raising your entire life your kids and providing, just for them one day to betray you in such a manner.
They teached you to walk, speak, they washed your shitty ass when you were a baby, but then you betray them as if they were some kind of parasites, people forget what their parents did for them for the first 18 years in their life and even after

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 55314, LancasteR and 1 other person
They teached you to walk, speak, they washed your shitty ass when you were a baby, but then you betray them as if they were some kind of parasites, people forget what their parents did for them for the first 18 years in their life and even after
Even if they didn't do that for me i still would treat them well.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): “And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour."

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “I have come to pledge allegiance to you upon emigration, and I left my parents weeping.” The Prophet said, “Return to them and make them laugh, just as you made them cry.”

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Only because this world encourages working 9 to 5 away from home every weekday in order to stay alive. Then you have to pay bills. No time to look after some guy who keeps shitting himself.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, autistic_tendencies and The Grinch
good thing i age like a sayain

Western society is cancer

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and AOL
Only white people do this shit
Most migrants in canada buy a house and live with the grandparents and shit sometimes even uncles and aunts

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
this is mostly a problem with whites because our longer life expectancy, we literally outlive our usefulness to society , most other 3rd world types just die fast and die stupidly and their poor hygiene and crap infrastructure means old people get btfoby diseases ll aahahaha

this is mostly a problem with whites because our longer life expectancy, we literally outlive our usefulness to society , most other 3rd world types just die fast and die stupidly and their poor hygiene and crap infrastructure means old people get btfoby diseases ll aahahaha
cope, third world migrants in the west dont do this

First time I respect you

No you don't owe your parents shit. You didn't ask to be born. It was their decision and it is their responsibility. You'd hope that your kids respect and love you but you can't demand it or expect it. It's like offering a ride to a girl and then all of a sudden get mad when she doesn't immediately sleep with you. YOU offered it, you are not entitled to anything.

I will never demand from my kids that they should take care of me when I'm old. They didn't ask for this. They should be able to live THEIR life because I already lived mine. If I'm a burden to my kids (at that point they probably have kids and stress on their own) there is nothing wrong with putting me in a retirement home. My parents think the same.

• Love it
Reactions: pig_face