Old threads on this forum are so funny that they nearly killed me

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
I just finished reading one and I nearly died from not being able to breathe. Srs. I have to stop laughing so much because laughing is a looksmin (crows feet).

What makes each threads so hilarious is that it's impossible to explain to anybody around you. Sometimes I recall one of these threads in my mind and it's just as funny. Earlier today I started thinking about the eye lightening syrum thread. So funny.

Blackpill and PSL humor is the best part of visiting this forum everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, greywind, noobs and 11 others
Yeah lmao ppl used to be much more unhinged back in the day (way before I started lurking in july 2022).

They'd insult eachother over anything, all the while using blackpill terminology. Thats was the funny part. You could read the biggest insult ever outloud on a metro and nobody would even understand what it meant.

"Its beyond over sub5 recessed buddy-boyo. Eppley shotgun implants ASAP"

This shit means fuck all to a person with a normally formed brain lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, greywind, Chadeep and 6 others
It looks better written down but saying that outloud is ER autism levels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, cromagnon, datboijj and 4 others
I just finished reading one and I nearly died from not being able to breathe. Srs. I have to stop laughing so much because laughing is a looksmin (crows feet)
Least autistic .org user

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlbinoMaxxer, Imretarded? and 2 others
Yeah lmao ppl used to be much more unhinged back in the day (way before I started lurking in july 2022).

They'd insult eachother over anything, all the while using blackpill terminology. Thats was the funny part. You could read the biggest insult ever outloud on a metro and nobody would even understand what it meant.

"Its beyond over sub5 recessed buddy-boyo. Eppley shotgun implants ASAP"

Remember the one where they doxxed the guy and made a website with all his racism recorded and they sent to his family:lul:

shit was different back then. Bro probably fucking killed himself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Chadeep, datboijj and 3 others
Checking in this thread because... fucking hell. I just puked I was laughing so much. Nobody will believe me, and I didn't even know it was possible to make yourself throw up from laughing so much.

↑ This thread did it to me. Thecel is far and away the funniest guy on Looksmax.

I was actually getting cramps reading it before giving up my lunch. The timing in between each sentence I read was so perfect.

I have to restate, I've never ever laughed at anything so hard as threads here at any point in my life. This PSL humor and skull humor sends me into a fit so easily and unlike laughing fits I've experienced before, It's a brief hysteria to say the least.

Last edited:

↑ This thread did it to me. Thecel is far and away the funniest guy on Looksmax.
9. The Dent Skull

7A470398 1609 471D BF84 9727588C4886

The dent skull is a result of gaming in a basement wearing headphones for prolonged lengths of time. This is fixable with hair frauding.
Sides are in orbit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You could read the biggest insult ever outloud on a metro and nobody would even understand what it meant.
That reminds me of when SaintCurrycel was recording himself playing Hamudi videos aloud on a crowded train.