Reactions: illoan82 and wollet2
Original

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
like we needed this old fart to reason

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yall just proving his point, this generation stupid af
all this is cope destined to fuel lazy faggots’ self pitiful feelings. just save money, generate (or steal) value and invest

all this is cope destined to fuel lazy faggots’ self pitiful feelings. just save money, generate (or steal) value and invest
Yea just save money when all of it goes to inflation and bills. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
save money to invest nimrod, also either dont pay bills or find ways around them
You cannot make capital from investing with small amounts of money. It’s either go big or go home when it comes to investing. You need a large capital to invest with from the start otherwise you’ll only make peanuts. Just buying 1 Tesla share is $180. You’ll need to buy hundreds of shares of Tesla to make any noticeable dividends. The only way to make it with investing with an average budget is playing the long term game and hoping you find the next Apple, Tesla, Google etc. Basically gambling at that point.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
It's over, we're destined to be wagies for life

Especially those who want surgery

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksThinker and ManletBlackcel
i will invest my tax refund into JEPi

it will give me an extra $140 a year

@AlexBrown84

You cannot make capital from investing with small amounts of money. It’s either go big or go home when it comes to investing. You need a large capital to invest with from the start otherwise you’ll only make peanuts. Just buying 1 Tesla share is $180. You’ll need to buy hundreds of shares of Tesla to make any noticeable dividends. The only way to make it with investing with an average budget is playing the long term game and hoping you find the next Apple, Tesla, Google etc. Basically gambling at that point.
its not about "making it", blowing up is more about luck and insider knowledge than anything. getting shit like 20% a year without luck and insider info alr means ur a successful investor

edit indeed investing is abt long term

not a single nanoparticle bozo

the wolf of wall street GIF

retarded animal hope u get murdered by a nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´