Oldcel or not - guess age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and DrTony
You have a good foundation for some surgerymaxxing. Any plans? I know how old you are. What do you think how negative your age affects your dating life with 20-30yrs girls? @SurgerySoon is on the same age and looks level as you, but panicking about the agepill. I remember that your are slaying 50 lays a year, and he gets nothing.

You have a good foundation for some surgerymaxxing. Any plans? I know how old you are. What do you think how negative your age affects your dating life with 20-30yrs girls? @SurgerySoon is on the same age and looks level as you, but panicking about the agepill. I remember that your are slaying 50 lays a year, and he gets nothing.

Just read this. So I'm assuming my age guess is about right, then.
@Deusmaximus Aren't my lower third and nose better than this guy's, though? (No offense to OP, just trying to be objective here. I am a harsh critic of myself and welcome the opinions/criticisms of others)

Just read this. So I'm assuming my age guess is about right, then.
@Deusmaximus Aren't my lower third and nose better than this guy's, though? (No offense to OP, just trying to be objective here. I am a harsh critic of myself and welcome the opinions/criticisms of others)
Yes you mog him. But from what i read so far, he is a very confident and dominant guy irl.

Yes you mog him. But from what i read so far, he is a very confident and dominant guy irl.

He also probably doesn't have the misfortune of living in an area populated by 30,000+ military Chads

Picture too blurry to access age

Couldbeanything from 18-30

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
30-35
Btw are you @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I would say 33. Looks good tbh
White guys usually does not age that good.

28-30 with good skin

Nigga you’re 31

This selfie is from yesterday and my age is 35. 🤓So @BigBiceps came closest lol.
@Deusmaximus i can’t say I am a particularly dominant/confident guy and I am relatively skeptical as to if these two traits can help you get laid in real life. I can tell you my dating life in terms of age 20-30 year old has not been affected so far at all. Maybe improved. Hope for oldcels

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Stingray and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I can tell you my dating life in terms of age 20-30 year old has not been affected so far at all.
You can't be an oldcel if you have romantic success lol. You're just old then

This selfie is from yesterday and my age is 35. 🤓So @BigBiceps came closest lol.
@Deusmaximus i can’t say I am a particularly dominant/confident guy and I am relatively skeptical as to if these two traits can help you get laid in real life. I can tell you my dating life in terms of age 20-30 year old has not been affected so far at all. Maybe improved. Hope for oldcels
Lay count?

It began for us oldcels.. but now it's over

Lay count?

Why does it matter? 62 in a time frame of 1 year and 3 months. This is in the US however here hook up culture is more pronounced than Europe. All initiated from online dating apps/social media.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 616
Why does it matter? 62 in a time frame of 1 year and 3 months. This is in the US however here hook up culture is more pronounced than Europe. All initiated from online dating apps/social media.
Slayer

You aged well

• Love it
Reactions: DrTony
Are u the guy who pissed on a tinder chick? Is @Tony related to u?

Looks like you're going through puberty and a midlife crisis at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DrTony