Oldcells rise up! Who's 25yo or older here?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Is this site browsed only by 14yo teens?

I will be 28 tomorrow utc-5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and toolateforme
25 elder here, watching the rest of his youth fade by the day and lamenting what fate has brought me, i'm so fucking jealous of teencels here, i don't even think i deserve posting among them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, CopeAndRope and Dogs
25 elder here, watching the rest of his youth fade by the day and lamenting what fate has brought me, i'm so fucking jealous of teencels here, i don't even think i deserve posting among them
Same here 26
My only hope is your gracious invention

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Yes, reading about their "tragic problems" and thinking how young they are makes me smile, but then fall into depression remembering my age.

• So Sad
Reactions: verZYownZZun
why tf u jealous of us

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: verZYownZZun and Petsmart
It's just funny that this is supposed to be the apex of my body (not face) and I'm wasting it like this

It's so fucking funny, I'm bitter now, but what will I be when I'm 50? I wonder if I'll be legit clinically insane by that age remembering what I'm doing now and how my life went for things that were totally out of my control
why tf u jealous of us
Collagen and time to moneymaxx and still savor your youth after you looksmaxxed, of course I'm not jealous of ugly teencels, only average or a bit below average ones, for the truly ugly, it's the same as being 60 yo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK and CopeAndRope
Happy B-day bro. Also, mewing is cope at you're age, you need facepulling.

Thank you bro, although mewing is cope. I tried chewing, but realized how much crapy chemicals and toxin chewing gum has, so I stopped until get a more suitable thing to chew, gonna check again the facepulling.

We need to help these kids reach their super saiyan peak form before the closed platesreaper come for them, I wish I had had this much knowledge in my teen years.

It's just funny that this is supposed to be the apex of my body (not face) and I'm wasting it like this

It's so fucking funny, I'm bitter now, but what will I be when I'm 50? I wonder if I'll be legit clinically insane by that age remembering what I'm doing now and how my life went for things that were totally out of my control
Legit my thoughts. Every year after 25 is like a death countdown. If you're blackpilled it's even more depressing.
Thank you bro, although mewing is cope. I tried chewing, but realized how much crapy chemicals and toxin chewing gum has, so I stopped until get a more suitable thing to chew, gonna check again the facepulling.

We need to help these kids reach their super saiyan peak form before the closed platesreaper come for them, I wish I had had this much knowledge in my teen years.
PM if you want my secret chewing appliance that got me monster masseters.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Legit my thoughts. Every year after 25 is like a death countdown. If you're blackpilled it's even more depressing.

PM if you want my secret chewing appliance that got me monster masseters.
It's being a death countdown for me just after I found PSL (at 22)

After I turned 20, my already bad looks just decayed every year, life is truly over after the first years of college

It's being a death countdown for me just after I found PSL (at 22)

After I turned 20, my already bad looks just decayed every year, life is truly over after the first years of college
How do you cope? I almost get panic attacks sometimes when I think about it, lol.

How do you cope? I almost get panic attacks sometimes when I think about it, lol.
I cope with the fact that none of it was my fault, i'm literally a victim

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and CopeAndRope
Happy B-day bro
C4618695 5B08 4807 9CB8 389AD648607B

I cope with the fact that none of it was my fault, i'm literally a victim
"Quit your victim mentality. Become an alpha and take control of your life." :redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Start spinning plates bro
"Field report: got rejected, but I held frame. Gonna go hit the gym on a Friday night. While other losers go out and socialize/get laid, I'm gonna add 0.1cm to my biceps!"

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
27 yo checking in but I don't really consider myself as an oldcel. Oldcel= over 35