oldcels 27+ what's your life like

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
do you feel more happy now than you were at <25? what brings you joy? do you feel like girls can still like you on the long run? what are you future ambitions?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and turkproducer
Pure hell I imagine, if they end up here. Either that or they have no emotion left

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
early 20s were worst for me, because I thought that I still have a chance to catch up my "train". after that I realized that it's over, some things turned to worse, some to better, but when all summed up it is better now. my ambitions are to learn to languages and to free myself from wagecucking, that's everything I want from my life rn

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 206
do you feel more happy now than you were at <25? what brings you joy? do you feel like girls can still like you on the long run? what are you future ambitions?
mariage, kids, end of the story

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 206
your life must suck ass if you still browse/ldar here at 27+. i feel out of place and like a total loser at 22. the next couple of years are crucial for me. If i cant get my shit together i‘ll be lost forever

at 27+ you already shouldve fixed ur insecurities and have some shit going on in ur life which keeps u busy

my goals are building a traditional family and/or being successful before i hit my 30s

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
You are not old, you are just stupid and you like self-esteem. Wake up the the real world, neo :

"Men age like wine, women age like cheese"
"As older we get, we males start to look more like Sean Connery,
As older they get, women start to look more like Sean Connery"

You do the math boyo

Women ? slay them hard and slay them cold, we are designed by nature to fuck fresh meat, not shit over 30. We have no wall. Have a great day and a nice cup of wine

George reporting in

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, DidntRead, Demir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Zygos4Life
I will be 28 at the end of October, I work a dead end job (My job is considered to be very mediocre for my undergrad in my 3rd world SA country) , want to transition to software development, Im scared to be lower iq than from the past due to not having girls in my life and brain shrinkage. Miss my youth years so much, but only the years before 15, after that only have memories of playing Video Games and feeling bad for not havin girls. Still have a lot of friends.

My parents and everybody ask me to wage cuck harder but I need free time to gymcel and play Dota. I also use to play soccer with youngers 16yold in the park, thank God i still look like I'm 20, and can get a JB without looking weird. I am a gymcel and my only goal in life now is to be ripped before 30, and get a JB, it is common here. last year managed to ascend with a very promiscous girl, she wanted to be my girlfriend but I refuse.

I your plates are not closed looksmax to the limit and socialize a lot.

I think gymceling and my friends saved my life for real.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I will be 28 at the end of October, I work a dead end job (My job is considered to be very mediocre for my undergrad in my 3rd world SA country) , want to transition to software development, Im scared to be lower iq than from the past due to not having girls in my life and brain shrinkage. Miss my youth years so much, but only the years before 15, after that only have memories of playing Video Games and feeling bad for not havin girls. Still have a lot of friends.

My parents and everybody ask me to wage cuck harder. I play soccer with youngers 16yold in the park, thank God i still look like I'm 20, and can get a JB without looking weird. I am a gymcel and my only goal in life now is to be ripped before 30, and get a JB, it is common here. last year managed to ascend with a very promiscous girl, she wanted to be my girlfriend but I refuse.

I your plates are not closed looksmax to the limit and socialize a lot.

I think gymceling and my friends saved my life for real.
suifuel

The exact same insecurities and mindset is still there. Lemme tell you guys, it's not like you magically change when you hit a certain older age. Who you are RIGHT NOW is who you are going to be, it's pretty set in stone. Obv some things change like career, having more money/security, but your fundamental mindset is never gunna change.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, GenericChad1444, Redrighthand and 3 others
The exact same insecurities and mindset is still there. Lemme tell you guys, it's not like you magically change when you hit a certain older age. Who you are RIGHT NOW is who you are going to be, it's pretty set in stone. Obv some things change like career, having more money/security, but your fundamental mindset is never gunna change.
can confirm

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Amnesia
your life must suck ass if you still browse/ldar here at 27+. i feel out of place and like a total loser at 22. the next couple of years are crucial for me. If i cant get my shit together i‘ll be lost forever

at 27+ you already shouldve fixed ur insecurities and have some shit going on in ur life which keeps u busy

my goals are building a traditional family and/or being successful before i hit my 30s
dis

After being blackpilled there isn't much to learn, just technical stuff if your interested

do you still develop crushes on foids? or do you just wanna pump and dump

how old are u? surely u miss being 18 though? ur mindset hasn't changed at all?