✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
Title is self explanatory.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Clown Show
princess charlotte GIF

no babe i’m not an old fart i just dyed my hair white like griffith

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Bald can make you look younger actually once past some age.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Joshrc and looksmaxxing223
Bald can make you look younger actually once past some age.
Lol what kind of cope is this? Bald just makes you look old. It only makes you look young if you have good bones which is 0.01% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Debetro
"Yea bro go bald and you'll look younger"

@Debetro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, noodlelover, crushing sluts@100% and 1 other person
Lol what kind of cope is this? Bald just makes you look old. It only makes you look young if you have good bones which is 0.01% of the population
No. Bald looks younger than gray or dark hair. Joe Rogan, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham. Youngest looking celebrities in their 50s for a reason. Only light hair looks younger than bald. Don't try to discuss it it's true.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, noodlelover and looksmaxxing223
No. Bald looks younger than gray or dark hair. Joe Rogan, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham. Youngest looking celebrities in their 50s for a reason. Only light hair looks younger than bald. Don't try to discuss it it's true.
Those guys all have decent bone structure. Won't work for 80% of male lol

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Jude Law 67896

I am Jude Law maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and looksmaxxing223
They would look older with hair.
Cope? Nobody wants to look youthful at 50, you want look mature. Otherwise you'd end up looking like a teenage boy.

Gymcelling isn't even the main topic of discussion here. I take back saying gymcelling is a cope ngl but if you're a framecel then it 100% is.
18 inch biacromial :love:

• Love it
I think @SecularIslamist would disagree bhai, i'm not sure about this one JFL, i don't think prime women are attracted to men with grey hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
I think @SecularIslamist would disagree bhai, i'm not sure about this one JFL, i don't think prime women are attracted to men with grey hair.
Yeah but surely you'd rather have nw0 and a bit of grey hair over balding.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah but surely you'd rather have nw0 and a bit of grey hair over balding.
Ofcourse. He doesn't even have the balding gene yet still takes Finasteride. I'd obviously take greying over norwooding, greying is easily fixed by dyeing your hair, it's not evne bad when you think about balding being a metabolic disease and the only "solution" if yo ucan even call it that is to take tranny drugs like Finasteride and chemically castrate yourself. Fuck i wish i had greying issue instead of balding but it is what it is bhai. Also greying a lot of the time in young men below 35 is usually caused by a copper deficiency.

• Woah
My frame is pretty good for a manlet tho ngl. My 6' friend says I frame mog him
As a 174 manlet i think you should gym a bit, nto too much because the bulkier you get the wider/shorter you look but you need some muscle around your shoulders or you look like shit with narrow shoulders tbh. Even in hoodies you will look bad because your shoulders aren't there. So some gymcelling is good.

• +1
Ofcourse. He doesn't even have the balding gene yet still takes Finasteride. I'd obviously take greying over norwooding, greying is easily fixed by dyeing your hair, it's not evne bad when you think about balding being a metabolic disease and the only "solution" if yo ucan even call it that is to take tranny drugs like Finasteride and chemically castrate yourself. Fuck i wish i had greying issue instead of balding but it is what it is bhai. Also greying a lot of the time in young men below 35 is usually caused by a copper deficiency.
I noticed a grey hair once. But then I never saw it again lol, I wonder how I got it.

I noticed a grey hair once. But then I never saw it again lol, I wonder how I got it.
i have one too, only the one. It went away after i started supplementing copper a month ago for a different issue.

• +1
As a 174 manlet i think you should gym a bit, nto too much because the bulkier you get the wider/shorter you look but you need some muscle around your shoulders or you look like shit with narrow shoulders tbh. Even in hoodies you will look bad because your shoulders aren't there. So some gymcelling is good.
I was a gymcel for almost 2 years bhai, I have decent muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • So Sad
i have one too, only the one. It went away after i started supplementing copper a month ago for a different issue.
For me, my mom told me one of my uncles started greying young so it was probably genetic tbh. But even then I could care less since I don't have the balding gene. Plus it's 1 hair which is not noticable

• +1
Good, i wish i became a gymcel years ago, then i wouldn't have my health issues.
Is it too late to start now? You could try healthmaxxing unless it's something very serious.

He means that
thick dark hair > bald > thin grey/white hair w/ recessed hairline

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and looksmaxxing223
He means that
thick dark hair > bald > thin grey/white hair w/ recessed hairline
Oh then i agree then. I was referring to zayn malik nw0 with a bit of greying. I think everyone would rather have that then balding which is why i saw his logic as flawed

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
Depends on face. Generally it is a looksmin for sure. But some men can pull it off. George Clooney is the most famous example obviously. But, even guys like Sadiq Khan I guess greyed gracefully. Need to be collagenmaxxed tho. Having a young looking face helps too (water).

• +1