Older posters, do you feel any changes in the sexual marketplace in the last 2-5 years ?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
For me, I definitely feel a difference. I am out of college but not in my 30s yet so I’ve been in the dating scene almost a decade now if not more.

I feel things have even changed from 2017 when pulling hot girls from tinder was actually possible with some work. Nowadays dating apps are mostly a waste of time.

In 2020 I feel a lot of girls aren’t even interested in dating seriously, and they lose whatever interest they had very very quick.

I’ve legit had girls show high interest one day then ignore my messages the next.

This is a change from pre 2012 where you might text a girl for weeks before it fizzled out or went to the next stage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBiceps, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
It’s gone from 80/20 to 95/5 in 8 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Baldingman1998, CopeIsReal and 9 others
It’s 2020, even gandy is incel, only morph of gandy are getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Baldingman1998, Kade and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, noped, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Things are definitely changing. There's no doubt about that. Even those PUA scammers admit it. Dating apps, as you said, are pretty much a waste of time unless you're top tier in looks and height. Most girls these days want to get fucked as much as possible by as many different chads as possible. There's no interest in settling down in the early 20s for most.

This will, of course, lead to later and later births, which will create more fucked up kids. Inceldom rates are going to skyrocket in the coming years because of women's standards, but also because 35-40 year old women have a much higher chance to have a defective baby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245, Hades and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Achathin
All women are whores why even bother with them if they don’t wanna give up their pussy for you

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1476
no one alive is having sex. Sex doesn't exist anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1476
Yes bro I even used the same pictures that I used to get me 5+ matches a day back in 2012- 2014 I thought maybe back in these days I looked younger and better.
I even got some foids messaging me first back then

Guess how many matches I got from these same pictures now?
Exactly 0

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1476
It’s exactly the same.

I'm probably on the olden end for this website, and I don't remember things being this bleak. In high school, I honestly felt like I had a chance with women. There was no instagram or snapchat or whatever zoomer fags are using these days (in HS was when FaceBerg was at it's societal peak). Everything was more personal, and women were accessible. Even in college, women felt more accessible, despite being bigger Chad-chasers.

Nowadays, it just seems impossible. Maybe it's cause I've been out of college for nearly 3 years and have no a single method of even interacting with women my age. None the less, the few-times-per-year chance I get, they just seem whorish... but not for any man like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1476
Things are definitely changing. There's no doubt about that. Even those PUA scammers admit it. Dating apps, as you said, are pretty much a waste of time unless you're top tier in looks and height. Most girls these days want to get fucked as much as possible by as many different chads as possible. There's no interest in settling down in the early 20s for most.

This will, of course, lead to later and later births, which will create more fucked up kids. Inceldom rates are going to skyrocket in the coming years because of women's standards, but also because 35-40 year old women have a much higher chance to have a defective baby.
You’re one of the most based users.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
In 2020 I feel a lot of girls aren’t even interested in dating seriously, and they lose whatever interest they had very very quick.

I’ve legit had girls show high interest one day then ignore my messages the next.

this sums up my experience with women on dating apps and instagram within the past two months

@Enigmatic93

It's funny how you mentioned 2017.

2017 is also the year where I witnessed a radical shift in the dating scene. All of a sudden girls stopped dancing and making out with random guys at nightclubs. Guys started dating WAY down. 2017 was the first year where I saw multiple instances of Chadlites with landwhales, multiple younger guys in relationships with significantly older women etc.

Something definitely happend in 2017 that made it exponentially harder to attract women but I can't put my finger on what.

Also, if a guy like you struggles to pull from tinder what fucking hope is there for me? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Slayer and Deleted member 616
enjoy the decline
58E4F6BE C0B3 411F A470 6F66286357B6

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
It's actually OVER

It's funny how you mentioned 2017.

2017 is also the year where I witnessed a radical shift in the dating scene. All of a sudden girls stopped dancing and making out with random guys at nightclubs. Guys started dating WAY down. 2017 was the first year where I saw multiple instances of Chadlites with landwhales, multiple younger guys in relationships with significantly older women etc.

Something definitely happend in 2017 that made it exponentially harder to attract women but I can't put my finger on what.

Also, if a guy like you struggles to pull from tinder what fucking hope is there for me? JFL.

I've noticed (and posted about) this exact same phenomenon which happened in 2017 for me as well. 2017 was the year I graduated high school and since then I've gotten literally nothing from women. I went from girls approaching me with clear sexual intent in high school to hardly a single IOI in college, not even a cope IOI. I've even gotten much better looking since then, but now I'm literally invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 245
you need clout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back