Older Women in UK are really Lonely and Sad

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Like I see them on the trains, city centers all alone.
They are so nice, kind and very eager to talk with you.

One of them was horny, approached me (a complete male stranger) and asked if I had a place to stay the night. fucking LOL.
I told her I am not poor, I have my own money and am a tourist staying in a hotel. She then proceeded to
tell me all the nearby attractions.

So any UKcels here, go after the women 55yrs and up, they are lonely, sad and horny as fuck
and will accept you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Lucid, New Technology and 4 others
90% of UK women will end up lonely cat lady. This is what happens when you chase Chad cock all your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bloomercel and New Technology

One of them was horny, approached me (a complete male stranger) and asked if I had a place to stay the night. fucking LOL.
I told her I am not poor, I have my own money and am a tourist staying in a hotel. She then proceeded to

So any UKcels here, go after the women 55yrs and up, they are lonely, sad and horny as fuck
and will accept you.
They are spinsters that wouldn't give their looksmatch a second glance when they were younger.

There are going to be way, way more like this in the future. Except aged millennials and zoomers that rode the cock carousel in their 20s and 30s will be vicious and spit venom like a snake. Bitter old hags.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, New Technology and 2 others
They are spinsters that wouldn't give their looksmatch a second glance when they were younger.

There are going to be way, way more like this in the future. Except aged millennials and zoomers that rode the cock carousel in their 20s and 30s will be vicious and spit venom like a snake. Bitter old hags.
Yes this generation is conducting a one of a kind mass experiment in hypergamy. The cohort of women chiefly responsible for this are going to crash very hard and blame it all on others.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, thereallegend and 2 others
What what????

Wtf this is my dream. Where were you when this happened???

Wow Chad brag thread
it was literally like a 60 yr old white woman.
that is not a brag.
just how sad and pathetic older uk women are.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I read somewhere that half of them are single and childless by 30 so if that's true then I'm not surprised

that is not a brag.
Horny at 60???
I'd have asked for some food and money and bounced after 30 mins ngl. I'm broke as a black guy.
I read somewhere that half of them are single and childless by 30 so if that's true then I'm not surprised
If they take care of themselves they can still get a decent bux at 30 tbh.
It only starts to become an issue around 40 ish

and will accept you.
They won't talk to me, believe me.

If they take care of themselves they can still get a decent bux at 30 tbh.
It only starts to become an issue around 40 ish
Yeah
Then they transition into cat ladies

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
everyone is lonely and sad, cage at thinking these made up words have meaning beyond pngioejrop32ojgteojpwtglsorpwkalhns[ponfkko[p

it's just a state of mind that some people can negate and others cant for some reason when they should be able to (not trying hard enough probably)

that is not a brag.
Don't feel sorry for any foid. Big mistake. She had more fun by the age of 35 than 90% of this forum combined.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, New Technology and 1 other person
Yes this generation is conducting a one of a kind mass experiment in hypergamy. The cohort of women chiefly responsible for this are going to crash very hard and blame it all on others.
I'm glad that you're cognizant of generational contrasts, as it's the reason we're all stuck here. Had we been born into an earlier generation, the zeitgeist would be totally different, and most of us would be married.

bill burr roughnrowdy GIF by Barstool Sports

"go after the women 55yrs and up"
no thanks, im good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: New Technology and GetShrekt
everyone is lonely and sad, cage at thinking these made up words have meaning beyond pngioejrop32ojgteojpwtglsorpwkalhns[ponfkko[p

it's just a state of mind that some people can negate and others cant for some reason when they should be able to (not trying hard enough probably)
chad and most women aint lonely.................

as much as i hate to say it, this is cope any girl can sleep around and still “reform” and get a betabux in their 30s and financially provided for without lifting a finger, essentially having her cake and eating it too