yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
R 6
Tumblr 73f61691a6ee6d25de7c1068348b1037 5febf014 500

640full susana renteria
R 7

Blonde hair is so subhuman on women lol

I'm andalucian Iberian pheno and I only like med-mena women,lightskin pajeetas and white latinas
OIP 13

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 84469 and 5 others
Maybe post actual blondes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, \/orman and Debetro
avg gypsy prostitute looks like that in serbia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and 5'7 zoomer
[B]yandex99[/B]
It's a random northern Mexican latina I found from sinaloa on the Google search
37 minutes ago

ethnic subhumans according to this forum

Linda chica espaa

Cope

Iberian females are prettier and sexier than overrated subhuman blondes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince and raleqtambrobret
ethnic subhumans according to this forum
It's Nordics that are subhuman med are not

OIP 22
R 8
Images 8
32d05ac4c61785a7cd4c4fa8e08aef33

Nordic women have wierd and plain features and subhuman coloring

Our women are both prettier and sexier in color and features

I can't be brainwashed by the american media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Scarlet ortiz 1 8c531f8451d54a2c93b8906a40ad2bd9
Images 9
Finnish EW 2
Finnish Women Dating e1620657468800

Nordic 'stacies'are subhuman albinos with Brunhilde tranny faces lol our women are superior to yours

Terastacy can only be brunette. Dark hair on lighter skin is feminine contrast. Blonde on Nordic orange skin is barely any contrast at all and they look washed out. Blonde on British pig skin is washed out just the same.

Also Med women have softer features, fuller lips, shorter philtrums, and smaller more pointed jaws than Nordic women who have heavy features.

This is a much better example
For me this fogs everything else:
1243965973 c81f3f3a6bd3156d3b066efd5e62bf7233b1f43c159d7413b175224fe2f39c9b d 640

• +1
Brutal that the latter are the only ones who can truly love ethnic men though
What nigga.....our latinas love Latino men.iberian females prefer tan Iberian masculine men like me.even a goodlooking blonde British friend of mine lived in Spain and the only women he could get were mestizas and triracials from Latin America lol his gf was peruvian.he said Iberian women prefer dark looks on men and think their men are the best after I told him all the IOIs I got in Amsterdam with spaniard tourists and he confirmed it.

We don't look like curries and we don't have same issues as them.I got catcalled by white latinas in miami.they like Latin papi.

I agree dark hair with lightskin is hyper feminine and thus prettiest.Id be willing to admit that despite my olive skin and dark features because I love my women more than myself.i worship Iberian females,they're gods most beautiful creation next to mulatto women .

White girls just get with us because they want to flex on our women and they think all ethnic men should worship them.they look down on us.and also because med men are hotter than white men so there's that but there's always some power play going on.I hate white women and like my yellow one mulattas and own looks on women.

• +1
What nigga.....our latinas love Latino men.iberian females prefer tan Iberian masculine men like me.even a goodlooking blonde British friend of mine lived in Spain and the only women he could get were mestizas and triracials from Latin America lol his gf was peruvian.he said Iberian women prefer dark looks on men and think their men are the best after I told him all the IOIs I got in Amsterdam with spaniard tourists and he confirmed it.

We don't look like curries and we don't have same issues as them.I got catcalled by white latinas in miami.they like Latin papi.

I agree dark hair with lightskin is hyper feminine and thus prettiest.Id be willing to admit that despite my olive skin and dark features because I love my women more than myself.i worship Iberian females,they're gods most beautiful creation next to mulatto women .

White girls just get with us because they want to flex on our women and they think all ethnic men should worship them.they look down on us.and also because med men are hotter than white men so there's that but there's always some power play going on.I hate white women and like my yellow one mulattas and own looks on women.
You're 100% right about Spanish women

Spanish speaking women from Iberian to Latinas all prefer their own dark men. However Italian girls and other Med women simp for Blond Nordic guys. Same with Argentines (mostly Italians). So I think they're the exception in Latin America

Water is wet
Imagep i

You're 100% right about Spanish women

Spanish speaking women from Iberian to Latinas all prefer their own dark men. However Italian girls and other Med women simp for Blond Nordic guys. Same with Argentines (mostly Italians). So I think they're the exception in Latin America
Italians are so insecure about being white lol they call us Arabs as if that's a bad thing compared to white lol

Half of them look like gypsies or lightskin pakistanis(not a bad thing but the point is were both neolithic farmer)

Iberians can look Arab but most look like dark Irish

We iberians are proud of our dark exotic looks,we have no attraction to whites

• +1
Italians are so insecure about being white lol they call us Arabs as if that's a bad thing compared to white lol

Half of them look like gypsies or lightskin pakistanis(not a bad thing but the point is were both neolithic farmer)

Iberians can look Arab but most look like dark Irish

We iberians are proud of our dark exotic looks,we have no attraction to whites
Nah Iberians don't look dark Irish at all. Most of these people could pass as Turks
W1880

Photo1652457808

3 3

Download

The white guy looks out of place jfl:
Rafa Carbonell Fil Asturianos

Either that or Greek. But far from Irish. Iberians look what they are: Mediterranean. I do agree they're a good looking ethnicity though overall, especially the women.

Last edited: