Olive Oil- The original 2 in 1 sunscreen & moisturizer

Lux

Lux

Kraken
The ancient Greeks rarely ate olive oil, unlike the modern Greeks. The average Greek would have used animal fats, only the poor used olive oil for cooking.

Odyssey, III: 464: Odysseus's son is anointed with olive oil. He steps out of the bath looking like an "immortal god."

Sunscreen: Olive oil has an SPF of 8 meaning it can be used functionally as sunscreen. Most sunscreen contains xenoestrogens & high SPF isn't that necessary despite what you’ve been led to believe.

Anti-aging: Olive oil contains antioxidants that fight free radical damage, as well as an ingredient called squalene which is extremely hydrating. Additionally, the phenols in olive oil are very protective of your DNA, especially the mitochondria.

Take care that you get proper olive oil since most olive oil - especially outside eu, is a big scam.

Olive Oil Nationalism!

053117 patrick bateman skincare lead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglygoyim, BrickTop, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
Yeah fuck that. I am sticking to normal shit. I aint covering myself in no oil

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Stallone and 2 others
Or just do red light therapy and take astaxanthin.

The ancient Greeks rarely ate olive oil, unlike the modern Greeks. The average Greek would have used animal fats, only the poor used olive oil for cooking.

Odyssey, III: 464: Odysseus's son is anointed with olive oil. He steps out of the bath looking like an "immortal god."

Sunscreen: Olive oil has an SPF of 8 meaning it can be used functionally as sunscreen. Most sunscreen contains xenoestrogens & high SPF isn't that necessary despite what you’ve been led to believe.

Anti-aging: Olive oil contains antioxidants that fight free radical damage, as well as an ingredient called squalene which is extremely hydrating. Additionally, the phenols in olive oil are very protective of your DNA, especially the mitochondria.

Take care that you get proper olive oil since most olive oil - especially outside eu, is a big scam.

Olive Oil Nationalism!

View attachment 1184556
what do i do if i have acne? , i cant use oil in this case

• +1
Reactions: Lux
what do i do if i have acne? , i cant use oil in this case
Yeah, it's probably not for you. maybe when you get older & you don't have to deal with acne anymore.

what is a good olive oil to buy?

is bragg's any good?

• +1
who said I don't understand?
If you did you wouldn't make a fucking post saying people need to bathe in oil instead of using an actual sunscreen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel
Btw my family makes their own olive oil, but we just use it season food.

Every one or two years we pick olives from trees, than we take them to a place wich cold presses them into oil.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Tip #1: Never buy anything that doesn't say "extra-virgin" on the label.
The phrase alone isn't a guarantee, but without it, "you're always going to get a low-quality product," says Olmsted. Don't bother with anything labeled "virgin," "light," "pure," or just "olive oil."

Tip #2: Look for a "harvest date" and an estate or mill name.
Basically, the more specifics, the better. "Typically only the better oils will have a 'pressed on' or 'harvest date,' " Olmsted says. If a label calls out the name of the producer or estate, or the variety of olive used, it's very likely genuine.
Getting even geekier, if you see the free fatty acidity level, or FFA, listed (which you probably won't with mass-market brands), that's a great sign. Typically, only high-quality producers bother listing it, Olmsted says. An excellent oil will have an FFA of 0.2 percent or lower, according to Mueller.

Tip #3: Ignore the "best by" and "bottled on" dates.
The "best by" date is arbitrary and lacks any legal standard, and "bottled on" doesn't mean much. "It could've been in a tank for a year before it was bottled," Olmsted says.

Tip #4: Look for a third-party certification seal.
In particular, the European Union's Protected Designation of Origin (PDO), Italy's DOP, or the "COOC Certified Extra Virgin" seal from the California Olive Oil Council for California-made oils. (The council has its own standards and certification program that's stricter than the IOC's.)

Tip #5: If you see EVOO made in Australia or Chile, buy it.
It's going to be fresh and legit. Australia has the most stringent standards and a highly advanced testing system, and neither country mixes in carryover oil from the previous harvest, according to Olmsted.

Tip #6: Don't fall for fancy packaging and a high price tag.
Cheap is a red flag, but expensive doesn't automatically mean quality, either. Case in point: Browsing a high-end kitchenware store in New York City's Time Warner Center, Olmsted spotted a handsome bottle of extra-virgin olive oil for $30 that was long past its "use by" date.
"It was probably already an artificially long date to begin with. This was olive oil that should've been thrown out," he says.

Tip #7. Trust your senses.
Fake olive oil might taste greasy, rancid, flavorless, or just not pleasant.

Good olive oil—real olive oil—should smell and taste green, bright, peppery, earthy, grassy, or any combination thereof.
"If it tastes good, it's probably good," says Olmsted.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SOS-Sonic and Lux
Isn't applying oil on your skin gonna make you burn faster under the sun ?
Like monoï oil and shiet
I'm looking for alternative UV protection for this summer

Isn't applying oil on your skin gonna make you burn faster under the sun ?
Like monoï oil and shiet
I'm looking for alternative UV protection for this summer
Yes.

Use sunscreen or low dose melanotan 2

same. I use vit c serum in olive oil every day get mogged :feelsez:

• +1
Olive Oil & Coconut Oil >>> conventional sunscreens (ghey cream)

• +1