Olive Oil WORKS for eyelashes.

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
Just letting you all know I’ve used olive oil on my eyelashes for a couple days and I’ve already noticed a good improvement in length and curl.
It doesn’t work as well for eyebrows for now, maybe it takes longer?

But just letting you know, a very cheap, easy and good looksmaxx you can do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, baku9, Aero and 7 others
Thanks, gave you a rep

• +1
Reactions: aber and noahwillascend
Just letting you all know I’ve used olive oil on my eyelashes for a couple days and I’ve already noticed a good improvement in length and curl.
It doesn’t work as well for eyebrows for now, maybe it takes longer?

But just letting you know, a very cheap, easy and good looksmaxx you can do
just letting you know, there is no research on olive oil, or any oil causing growth in the lashes, your anecdote is pure bias, and there is nothing in olive oil that'd cause growth of any singluar hair follicle ever

• +1
Reactions: aber, baku9, totalynotme and 3 others
just letting you know, there is no research on olive oil, or any oil causing growth in the lashes, your anecdote is pure bias, and there is nothing in olive oil that'd cause growth of any singluar hair follicle ever
muh research :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and N1666
fair enough, i'll see you when you make a before and after thread on your diy buccal fat removal. good luck

• +1
Reactions: aber, NZb6Air and N1666
fair enough, i'll see you when you make a before and after thread on your diy buccal fat removal. good luck
I'm not low inhib enough to do that:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: aber
low inhib enough to trust putting muh olive oil on eyelashes work
I mean why not, it's one of those experiments that's cheap, probably harmless if it doesn't work. Besides, the greeks put olive oil on their skin and in their statues and busts they were hair moggers

• +1
Reactions: aber and noahwillascend
I mean why not, it's one of those experiments that's cheap, probably harmless if it doesn't work. Besides, the greeks put olive oil on their skin and in their statues and busts they were hair moggers
genetics nigga, they had curly hair because of that, and also, why would any nigga make statues of someone ugly. Of course they'll make statues and have it be perfect. Anyways I'm done with your goofy ass. Have fun trusting tales on org nigga

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
genetics nigga, they had curly hair because of that, and also, why would any nigga make statues of someone ugly. Of course they'll make statues and have it be perfect. Anyways I'm done with your goofy ass. Have fun trusting tales on org nigga
View attachment 3154060
genetics are not real

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noahwillascend and iblamesols
Why don’t you just try it instead of hating
And trust me it does work , at least for me.

Don’t hate until you try

This
If it doesn’t work oh well you spent like 2 dollars on olive oil