Olive skin and black hair is important for male dimorphism. How to looksmax for dimorphism in ethnic countries where white skin light hair is valued?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Olive skin and black hair is important for male dimorphism.

How can you looksmax for dimorphism in ethnic countries where white skin light hair is valued?

Should a white guy keep his light hair and light skin because its more rare so will be valued as its their beauty standard?

Or should a white guy looksmax to achieve dimorphism so women can actually be attracted to him? since olive skin and dark hair is so important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane and Deleted member 14693
i got olive skin and black hair and it mogs tbh, but hyperpigmentation sucks tbh but im fixing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

How can you looksmax for dimorphism in ethnic countries where white skin light hair is valued?

Should a white guy keep his light hair and light skin because its more rare so will be valued as its their beauty standard?

Or should a white guy looksmax to achieve dimorphism so women can actually be attracted to him? since olive skin and dark hair is so important
If you have blue eyes get olive skin even in a white worshipping country tbh. As long as you still clearly look European it should be fine.

If you have blue eyes get olive skin even in a white worshipping country tbh. As long as you still clearly look European it should be fine.
u sure a blue eyed guy wouldnt lose SMV points for losing his white skin which they like?

u sure a blue eyed guy wouldnt lose SMV points for losing his white skin which they like?
Probably a bit SMV, cause I always see asian girls with extremly pale white guys.

This is probably the ideal coloring for East Asian foids

For South East Asian they could prefer a bit darker, but im not really sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deprived
Probably a bit SMV, cause I always see asian girls with extremly pale white guys.

View attachment 1780866

That guy looks good tbh but feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

View attachment 1780866

then why do it if we'd lose SMV?

• +1
Yes, but feminine looking white guys like him can easily get girls in Korea/Japan/China, i think it is the beauty standart there.
then why do it if we'd lose SMV?
tbh for me personally I just like to have a tan and if I go to a sunny country I don't want to waste that, even if it isn't ideal for SMV. So if you only care about SMV over there then don't tan ig.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deprived and Deleted member 17829
Yes, but feminine looking white guys like him can easily get girls in Korea/Japan/China, i think it is the beauty standart there.

tbh for me personally I just like to have a tan and if I go to a sunny country I don't want to waste that, even if it isn't ideal for SMV. So if you only care about SMV over there then don't tan ig.
thats my predicament man.. i want to have tan and i like the look of it. but it decreases smv:feelsrope:idk what to do

• +1
dark brown mogs black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
And go on reddit r/wmafs , all the males look like these together with fogger east asian foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
  • +1

View attachment 1780866

thats just because most jbwmaxxers are american or western european

Obviously? That are the places where the white population lives. Where else would JBWmaxxers come from?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
do you think theyd prefer pale non dimorphic guys or tanned dimorphic guys then (even considering their beauty standard is pale)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776

View attachment 1780866

Holy sheeet shes soooo cute man, where can I fucking find that?

Eat vitamin C and bleach your skin

more feminine appearance is preferred in east Asian countries. If you've ever watched any "japansese opinions on western people" videos the women always say they like the more pretty boy celebrities and never the masculine ones.