• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 33711, deadstock and 6 others
Dating in 2024:soy::feelshaha:

Her BC is probably above 50 and I'm not saying enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Darkeningstar and HarshBDSMmaster
<Travels to Paris for a week to see the city and attend some Olympic events.
<Spends 80% of her time swiping on Tinder and making Instagram videos.

WTF is it with foids and Paris? Muh culture, muh art!
frenchsuburbs-126.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Darkeningstar, Xangsane and 1 other person
I was already cringing one second into the video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, datboijj and Deleted member 33711
<Travels to Paris for a week to see the city and attend some Olympic events.
<Spends 80% of her time swiping on Tinder and making Instagram videos.

WTF is it with foids and Paris? Muh culture, muh art!
frenchsuburbs-126.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
most olympic athletes are ugly as fuck

do you people even look at the olympics? most are deformed subhumans which have devoted their life to some pointless sport they don't even get paid for.
I have known several olympians in person and they tell me that the only financial compensation they ever got for their performances is sponsorships in sports-clothing/food/drinks. JFL at their lives, I mog them to oblivion.

what a fucking joke + she's becky at best, stupid whore.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, perpetuallytired, datboijj and 4 others

do you people even look at the olympics? most are deformed subhumans which have devoted their life to some pointless sport they don't even get paid for.
I have known several olympians in person and they tell me that the only financial compensation they ever got for their performances is sponsorships in sports-clothing/food/drinks. JFL at their lives, I mog them to oblivion.

Most Olympician have NPD and think they serve some higher purpose (unless its a common mainstream sport, it is not competitive at all). That is why everyone knows Usain Bolt and nobody knows whos the GOAT of rowing
Also most are doping. Esp Russians

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, perpetuallytired, OldRooster and 1 other person

Surprise surprise it’s mostly women
IMG 4079
IMG 4080
IMG 4081
IMG 4082

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Most Olympician have NPD and think they serve some higher purpose (unless its a common mainstream sport, it is not competitive at all). That is why everyone knows Usain Bolt and nobody knows whos the GOAT of rowing
Also most are doping. Esp Russians
This.

Most of the olympic sports are obscure as fuck.
Like how many people out of 100.000 ever even seriously bother competing in a sport like javelin throwing in their life? 1? 2? out of 100k?

The best Javelin thrower of the Netherlands, the one who competes in the olympics, had to beat like 20 other competitors his age in total and now 'he is the best of the netherlands and goes to the olympics'.

What a fucking joke. That is like being the best underwater basket weaver. Who the fuck cares? it's not competitive at all.

Only relevant sports are the ones which are mainstream and competitive. The rest are hobbies for subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane and 1 other person
Imagine some average dude rocking up to the Olympian village to bang some tight gymnasts.
Would be stuck on the sex offenders register immediately before he could even open up his tinder account

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane